82. Him Visiting You At Uni

Michael:
Ever since you started going to school at university everything has changed between you and Michael. He could never come visit you because he was away doing stuff for the band and you were always studying. There was occasional skype calls and text messages about how much you miss each other. It's the week before finals and you are so stressed about getting a good grade. When you tried to study you ended up always thinking about Michael. Your phone lit up next to you while reading your study guides. "From Michael: Hi(: are you home? Can we skype?" You replied and the skype call came seconds after. "I miss you so much Mikey" you say as soon as you see his cute little face. "I miss you too but um... We have so much stuff scheduled for the next couple months and I don't think I'll be able to visit next month like I said" He says with the saddest expression. "It's okay Michael. I can wait" You reply forcing a smile. "Listen... I have to let you go but I'll talk to you late. I love you" He says but he disconnects before you have time to say anything back. A few tears fall from your face but you have to quickly wipe them away because there is a knock at your door. You open it and you're completely shocked. "Surprise babe" Michael says giving you the biggest hug. You cry into his shirt and tell him you miss him. "I'm going to be here for the week until your finals" You were so happy because you have the greatest boyfriend ever.

Ashton:
School was not one of your favorite places to be... especially since you were in college. Today was pretty much just a study day for four hours. You heard the door of the class open go talk to the professor. You didn't want to look up because whoever it was they were probably just asking for the homework. "Y/N someone is here for you" Your teacher announced and when you looked up it was Ashton. You felt like you were a child on Christmas morning. "Ash!" You said when you finally got to the front of the classroom. "Hi!" he says back wrapping his arms around you. You leave the class together and put your books away in your bag. "What're you doing here?" "I just wanted to take my girlfriend out to lunch" He says smiling and grabbing your hand. "thank you for pulling me out of class. I thought I was going to die"

Calum:
I sighed as I finished the last question on the pop quiz we had in class. The bell had just rang and I handed in my paper getting ready to leave when I noticed a whole bunch of people standing outside around someone playing guitar. You walked through the crowd to get a better look and saw Calum. He made eye contact with you right away and smiled before singing a song. You recognized the tune. It was Disconnected. "I like the summer rain, I like the sounds you make, We put the world away, we get so disconnected" he sang. you smiled and hummed along to his singing. When it was over he put the guitar down and gave you a hug. "Thank you for this" you laughed into his chest. "I wanted to do something nice for you" he said kissing the top of your head. "Can you come again next week?" You asked and laughed.

Luke:
There was no food in your dorm room like usual.you got on twitter and wrote 'No food to eat yet again... Ugh college sucks'. Many people replied saying they'd go buy you food if they could. You laughed to yourself while replying to as many people as possible. 'If you guys are going to get me anything, make it chicken nuggets from McDonalds haha'. You logged out of twitter and started doing homework. After about an hour of starving to death someone knocked at your door. You opened it and it was Luke with 2 bags of McDonalds. "You didn't" you said hugging him then taking the food. "I did. Only because I love you and I'm an amazing boyfriend" You laughed and sat on your bed while eating the chicken nuggets. "I'm going to stay the night if that's okay" He said sitting on the bed next to you. "That's totally fine" you say laying your head on his shoulder.