57. After The Fight

Calum: he would come home and give you the cold shoulder immediately. He had been looking through tumblr and twitter and hearing from fans that you had been cheating and he believed it seeing as though he trusts his fans with his life. So once he was home he just ignored you and went on with his business. You being persistent and wanting to know what’s wrong with your boyfriend you bothered him to know what happened and he began to fume. “You’re cheating.” He’d begin with while his face got red. You being so clueless you’d furrow your eyebrows at him and look taken back because you had absolutely no clue where he got this from. “What are you talking about?” Then he’d go on about how you were cheating and everyone on tumblr knows and all his fans know and you’d probably end up getting so worked up over all the accusations and you’d tell him to calm down before you explain it to him what’s going on and once he had realized that it was all a lie he’d apologize and then smash his lips onto yours and then angry Calum is a sexy Calum so he’d get all rough and begin to strip you down so the makeup sex would be a lot of teasing and dirty words and you love it so much. He’d probably be really hard and leave a lot of marks on you and tons of love bites because he’d be “claiming” what’s his and he wouldn’t want no one taking it from him.

Ashton: Ashton would just be off the whole day and you would notice it because he wasn’t as cheerful as he usually is so you’d try to be that caring girlfriend and ask what was going on and he’d snap. “Why don’t you ask your other boyfriend.” And you’d be very taken back by the reply. “Ashton, I don’t know about you but I think I only have one boyfriend and he’s here with me.” You’d reply sarcastically and he’d roll his eyes and look around. “Where are you hiding him.” He’d growl and you would glare at him. “Ashton what the fuck are you talking about.” Then he would scream out that you’ve been cheating on him and that his fans have noticed this and you’d both get extremely mad over this and I’m pretty sure it would involve throwing things like you’d throw a pillow at him and he’d dodge it then you’d begin to get mad and tell him that you’ve never cheated and that you’re completely faithful and he’d try not to believe it but deep down he did know it was the truth. So he’d try to suck up to you by hugging you and saying sorry over and over and he’d probably start the love making by kissing your neck and nipping at your soft spots then saying. “You’re really hot when you’re mad.” And the sound of his voice would make you jump his bones. But the makeup “loving” would be very passionate and rough. Again demanding ashton is really hot.

Luke: you hardly saw him mad but when he was mad you knew it. He wouldn’t ignore you or anything he’d openly state what’s bugging him and in this case he thought you had been cheating, he noticed you hanging out with a specific guy lately and he didn’t like it. You would laugh at this and he’d get so mad that you’re not taking him seriously. You’d roll your eyes and end up ignoring him and he’d take the matter further and grab your hand and yank you back so he can look you in the eyes and demand to know what was going on you’d simply tell him that he was so delusional and he should of gotten mad over you hanging out with your gay friend. Then he’d probably feel dumb and it’d put a downer on his mood and you’d make it up to him by giving him something special catch my drift hopefully but he’d get fairly excited and then you both would end up making passionate slow love.

Michael: Michael got jealous over small things and if he saw you hanging out with one of the guys he’d get so pissed off because he’d think you’re paying too much attention to them and not him and that would drive him crazy and he’d make assumptions of you cheating on him with one of the lads. That would make you roll your eyes and you’d try telling him that you only loved him and no one else but being the stubborn kid he was he didn’t believe it and he simply brushed it off and kept yelling at you until you took charge and shut him up with a kiss. You would smash your lips onto his roughly and then break apart to say. “You’re so dumb, I only have eyes for you now shut up.” You demanded and went back to kissing him and eventually it would get steamy and he’d probably end up between your legs trying to make up for being a jealous boyfriend but you’d forgive him because you liked when he got jealous because it would get really rough.