70. How You Tease Him

Luke: Your eyes would drive him absolutely insane. When you were riding him, you would always make eye contact and smirk at him evilly. He would shake his head in disbelief; he didn't know how to react when you held an intense glare at him. Luke thought your eyes were your best asset, so when you are in the bedroom you would use this to your advantage and tease the crap out of him. He would react by digging his hands into your skin, pulling on your hair or letting out a few small grunts. He knew that if he let out any type of noise, you would wink at him and this would send him into a fit.

Ashton: Your cleavage was something you were in fact, proud of, because Ashton seemed to loved it when you wore low, V-neck tops. His pants would grow tighter because your boob would slightly spill over the top of your bra. You only wore these tops because you loved to watch Ashton suffer; teasing him slightly when you would bend down in front of him so he could get a full view of your breasts inside your top. When you hugged him, he always tensed because he knew how close your boobs were to him and he could feel your chest heaving up and down against him.

Michael: You're tongue. God, your tongue would tease him immensely because you could do a few tricks with your tongue; and this would make him look at you intently because of your skill. When he would kiss you, your tongue would explore all parts of his mouth and sometimes a moan would escape from his lips, making you smile cheekily because of the effect you had on him. When you two were in the bedroom, you would explore all parts of his body, trailing your tongue across his neck, down to his chest, finally stopping at the hem of his boxers. He would flinch and grab onto your hair when you would finally take him into your mouth, your tongue swirling around his tip, bringing him closer to the edge.

Calum: Your lips were one part of your body that Calum could never get enough of. Whether you two were kissing, touching or even you giving him a blowjob, your lips would drive him mental. Your lips were something that Calum adored and he would always try to find an excuse to kiss you. When you give him blowjobs, you would always kiss up and down his length, ending with a small peck on his tip. This would make him chuckle lightly, but also flex and shudder because the way you kissed delicately on him was putting shivers down his spine.