7. Twitcam

Ashton: "And everybody look at my wonderful girlfriend, (y/n)!" Ashton said as he flashed his laptop camera in your direction. You squeal and hide yourself with your blanket in attempt to cover yourself for the thousands of people to see. "Ashton! I look like a mess!" You say under the blanket, Ashton laughs and walks over to you, setting his laptop down on the table. He pulls the blanket off of you and you're forced to show yourself to the camera. You and Ashton end up answering tons of questions and end the twitcam after two straight hours.

Luke: #y/nandlukedoatwitcam had been trending almost all evening and finally you convinced Luke to do a twitcam with you. You sat in his bunk cuddled next to him while he figured out how to get the twitcam started. After a couple of minutes you two appear on the screen and tweets start pouring in. "Hi you guys!" You say with a wide smile. By the end of the night and you Luke went through over twenty questions and two follow sprees.

Calum: Calum and the boys were already in the middle of a twitcam when you walked into their dressing room asking where Calum was. "Oh babe you're here!" Calum said, motioning you to walk over and join the twitcam. You shook your head and was about to leave the room when Calum ran over to you and grabbed your arm gently pulling you over towards the other boys. "Hi (y/n)!" The other boys said as you sat down. You pouted with your arms crossed making Calum laugh and kiss your cheek numerous of times for being 'cute.'

Michael: It was late at night and you and Michael had nothing else to do, "Wanna do a twitcam?" You suggested, scrolling down your twitter tmieline. Michael shrugged and hesitated for a moment before agreeing. You set everything up and eventually got the twitcam going on a good pace. After thirty minutes of being online you and Michael began to get drowsy and really tired, so you both decided to end the twitcam early. "That was nice." You yawned, laying back on Michael's chest. He grins and wraps his arms around you closing his eyes shut, "Yeah, it was."