93. Awkward Situation With Another Boy

Ashton:

The boys and I are having a movie night - marathon, rather. We're a quarter of the way into our third movie and I'm nearly falling asleep. I close my eyes and lean to my right, where Ashton had been before. But now, for some reason, he's not there. I guess I was so tired that I hadn't even realized he had gotten up. I continue to fall over, not comprehending soon enough that Ashton is no longer there, and colliding with Calum's, um, crotch. He immediately hitches forward and groans, and I shoot up, shaking my head to try to wake up a bit. "Cal, I'm really sorry..I though Ashton was there so I-" I begin. "It's okay, Y/N" he continues to lean over a bit. "You mustn't have noticed, because he got up a good five minutes ago." It's then that Ashton walks back into the room carrying a glass of water, and now a perplexed look on his face.

Calum:

Somehow I had managed to get Calum to come shopping with me. However, it was under the condition that the other boys could come along, too, but I still agreed. I'm in the fitting room of my favorite store, trying on a few bikinis that caught my eye earlier. Calum had promised to stay just outside of the dressing room, knowing that I didn't like wandering around the store looking for him. So I step out quickly, give a little twirl, and ask if he likes it, only to find that my boyfriend isn't there, but Ashton is. "Oh my God, Ash" I say, scurrying back behind the curtain so only my head is peeking out. "Y/N" he says, laughing. "I've seen you in a bathing suit before. It's okay, you can come out now." Just then Calum enters the dressing area, and I give him a joking glare from behind the curtain which is met by chuckles from both of the boys.

Michael:

I had slept over Michael's last night, watching movies and...you know. I wake up to the bright sunlight blinding me, forcing me to turn over in bed. It's then that I notice that Michael is no longer in the bed, so I figure it's time to get up and find him somewhere else in the house. I pull on one of the shirts he has lying on the floor and head downstairs, met by a greeting from the rest of the boys as well as Michael. I greet them with a smile and "good morning" as I head over to the kitchen to get some breakfast. As I'm making my eggs, Luke enters the kitchen, looking as though he's looking for something and occasionally looking at me. "Do you need anything, Luke?" I ask him, wondering why he would just be wandering around the room when he could be with the boys. "It's just that, um..Y/N, you're kinda wearing my shirt. Michael borrowed it and now you're wearing it, I guess..."

Luke:

Luke and I are spending the weekend down at the beach with the boys for a nice break from everything. Right now, everyone is just hanging out in my and Luke's shared room. We had just been at the beach for a while, so I tell them that I'm going to go take a shower and that they should not go into the bedroom or bathroom until I'm done. They give a halfhearted response, engrossed in their TV show, and I go to take my shower. When I finish, I wrap myself as well as my hair in a towel and step out of the steaming bathroom into the bedroom. Just when it's too late, I notice that Michael is in there, too. "Michael!" I say, holding the towel to my chest, and trying to hide behind the door. "What are you doing in here?" He just looks at me, slowly backing out of the room. "Uh, sorry, Y/N. I was looking for something" he responds as he darts out the door.