72. He Gets Jealous

Calum: You and Luke had been childhood best friends (which was basically the way you met Calum) So when you decided to visit your boyfriend for a week whilst he was on tour, Liz was more than happy to tutor you too, whilst she tutored Luke, as your parents didn't want you to miss out on any school work whilst you were away.
Right now, you and Luke were both sitting on his bunk, with 'homework' Liz had given you, whilst the other three boys watched a movie at the front of the bus.
"You done [Y/N]?" Luke asked.
"Nearly" You replied, "Okay done, does x=11.5?"
"I don't think so... I got something else."
"Shit." You mumbled "I hate maths"
"Okay, okay- let's see where you went wrong" Luke said gently, taking your worksheet off you.
"Hey [Y/N], do you want to- oh, hi Luke" Calum suddenly burst in, but cut himself off upon seeing Luke.
"Hi." Luke responded, although he didn't look up from your worksheet.
"Want to come take a walk with me?" Your boyfriend asked "The weather's cleared up and there's a-"
"Sorry Cal, I can't" You sighed, gesturing towards the many pieces of paper and textbooks spread out over the bunk.
"Oh" He said in a small voice, turning away and going out the door.
"Maybe later?!" You called after Calum, but all you heard was a quiet sigh in response.

Ashton: "Why would you even-" Calum spluttered, clutching his stomach as he fell back laughing.
You shook your head in response, a small smile playing at your lips.
"I don't know" You shrugged.
"Hey guys" Ashton chirped, walking into the dressing room. Calum instantly sat up, ready to tease his band mate.
"Your girlfriend here, has been telling me some pre-tty embarrassing stories about you, Irwin."
Ashton cocked an eyebrow, looking towards you,
"Oh yeah, like what?"
"Like when-"
"No, don't tell him!" You cut Calum off. Your boyfriend pouted, plonking himself next to Calum,
"Please tell me" He whined. You giggled, shaking your head and winking at Calum,
"Top secret, sorry buddy" Calum grinned. Ashton rolled his eyes, standing up to leave,
"Whatever" He muttered, walking out.

Luke: "Let's go to the beach- each, let's go get away" You sang/rapped in a poor imitation of Nicki Minaj.
"They say- what they gonna say?" Michael rapped back, as you laughed.
"Ugh, shutup you two!" Calum groaned, not looking up from his phone. Luke had invited you to go to the beach, with him, and his bandmates, and you had happily agreed. You hadn't realised however, that Ashton would get you all stuck in traffic, leaving Calum and Luke annoyed, Ashton completely and utterly frustrated- and you and Michael, the only ones who seemed to be excessively hyper.
"Have a drink, clink, found the bud light" You continued, "Bad bitches like me is hard to come by"
"The patron-on, let's go get it on" Michael said, nodding to you to continue,
"The zone-one, yes I'm in the zone"
"Is it two, three? leave a good tip, Imma blow all my money and don't give two shits" Michael went on, making you laugh hysterically.
"Woooow, you two are annoying" Ashton sighed, his fingers tapping against the steering wheel, although there was a small smirk on his lips.
"Join in with us" You cooed into his ear, making him laugh.
"Noooo!!" Calum yelled "Luke, please control your girlfriend"
Luke shrugged, not diverting his gaze from the window,
"Let them be" He muttered.

Michael: "Yes!" You yelled "Yes yes yes yes yes yes!!"
"Shutup!" Ashton groaned, falling back onto the carpeted floor of your living room.
"No, Irwin, I will not shutup! I beat your ass so bad!! Oh yes!!" You jumped up in victory.
Before Ashton could reply, a tired-looking Michael appeared in the doorway.
"What the fuck you two?" He mumbled, rubbing at his eyes "It's two in the morning, and I'm trying to sleep"
"Sorry man, we'll-"
"Wait, Ash?" Michael asked, opening his eyes properly, to see his sandy-haired band mate- who he had thought to be one of your girl friends.
"Hm?" Ashton asked, fiddling with the controller, to set up a new game.
"Oh, nothing." Michael looked away, to divert his attention towards you "When are you coming to bed babe?" He questioned. You shrugged, picking up your controller and turning back to the T.V.
"Some time" You mumbled, to which your boyfriend sighed,
"Goodnight." He muttered, before going back upstairs.

Credit to http://callumhd.tumblr.com! Follow her! She writes preferences on tumblr :)