64. He Comes Home Early From Tour

Ashton: You had another month to wait until Ashton was finished from his tour. You didn't know how you were going to last, you missed him like hell. Lying in bed, you had a bowl of chips (crisps) next to you and the TV was humming softly in the background. "Ok babe. Love you, good luck," You said, ending the skype call with Ashton. He was just about to go on stage. You were so proud of him, he had made it. Munching at your chips, you heard the door open downstairs. Standing up, you grabbed a pillow and made your way downstairs. Flicking the light on, you were just about to hit the person, until you saw his face. It was Ashton. You dropped the pillow and ran to him. "Ash! What are you doing home?" You exclaimed, still in his arms. "Surprise! We all got a two day break, so I decided to surprise you," He replied. "Omg. I swear, you are the best boyfriend," You replied, just enjoying being in his embrace. "By the way, you're coming with me for the rest of the tour," He said, waving plane tickets in front of you. Kissing him, you whispered "I love you."

Calum: "I love you," You whispered into the phone, ending the call. Rolling over, you began to cry softly. It had been six weeks since you last saw Calum and he wouldn't be home for another two weeks. Sitting up, you inhaled the smell of his t-shirt that you had on. It smelt just like him. You missed him more than anything. Getting up, you made your way downstairs to the kitchen. Turning on the over, you started to make your dinner. About ten minutes in, you thought you heard something. Turning around, you didn't see anything. Another ten minutes later, your dinner was done. Walking into the living room, you sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Just as (Your Favourite Show) started, you felt something on your back. Turning around, you saw Calum standing behind the couch. "Calum!" You yelled, jumping over the couch to hug him. "What are you doing home!?" You asked, forgetting about the TV and your food. "We finished the tour on Friday. I wanted to surprise you by coming home earlier than what you thought," He answered. You kissed him softly, before pulling him down onto the couch as you snuggled up into his body.

Luke: Another night you would be crying yourself to sleep. You were meant to see Luke on tour three weeks ago, but the airplane was over booked and you couldn't get there in time before they left the country. The airport offered you tickets, but it made no difference for your current situation. It had been two months since you had last seen Luke. Getting up for a drink, you found his Nirvana shirt and slipped it on, falling asleep in his scent. Waking up, you felt a dip in the bed. Rubbing your eyes, you leant over and turned on the lamp next to your bed. Luke was sat at the end of the bed, a smile across his face. You rubbed your eyes again, not believing what you were seeing. He gently grabbed your arms. "I'm really here Y/N," He whispered. You jumped into his arms, nearly knocking him off the bed. "I missed you so much," You mumbled into his chest. "I know. I'm sorry you couldn't visit me before," He whispered into your hair. You both laid down, you in his arms. He slowly sang you to sleep. You were beyond happy, being once again safe in his arms.

Michael: Michael had been on tour for three months now and he would be coming home for a break in two weeks. That was still a long time to wait to see him. You missed him more than words could describe; this was the longest time you two had been apart. Waking up, you got ready for the day and headed out to the store for food. Pulling up to the store, you got a cart and began your weekly shop. She Looks So Perfect was playing on the radio. A smile crossed your face as you imagined Michael singing to you. Walking through the aisle, you quickly finished your shop before one last stop. You walked past the CD section and saw a small shelf for their album. A year ago, they would have not been there. You stared at the album for a bit too long as some one behind you asked you to move. "Excuse me, Miss? Could you please move?" The voice asked. You recognised that voice anywhere. Turning around, you came face to face with Michael. Before thinking, you jumped up into his arms, sending his down to the ground. "Sorry!" You said, helping him back up. You quickly embraced him, missing his warmth and scent. "I missed you so damn much," He whispered into your hair. "Me too," You replied. No words needed to be exchanged. "I love you Y/N," He whispered. "That's why your coming back on tour with me. I can't stand being away from you," He said. You looked up at him while he just simply nodded. You kissed gently, before taking him home.