52. Just One More

Luke: Just one more kiss goodbye. You couldn’t get enough of his lips against yours. He was leaving to go on tour for a year. You two had push the day off until yesterday, when you both knew he needed to pack up and leave. You felt like crying but knew you couldn’t or Luke would stay and not go live out his dream and that was not something you could live on knowing. You stayed at the airport until he had to leave. Playing truth or dare and sometimes 20 questions, you two would take selfies on his phone knowing almost your entire album was already almost filled with selfies of you two, and your cat. And finally when the inevitable came, he pulled his favorite beanie off of his head and handed it to you, telling you that he would feel better if he knew you had something of his while he was away.

Michael: Just one more customer until I’m out of here for the weekend. Was the only thought in your head as you sat in the salon chair, twirling around. The bell above the door chimed and in walked a extremely hot guy around your age. You got up from your chair and walked up to him and asked him what he needed. He responded with something that shocked you but secretly sort of turned you on. “I need my hair dyed to the color of bright orange.” “Alright, just follow me up the stairs and sit in one of the chairs.” As you walked away and he followed, you could feel him checking out your butt… not that you minded. He sat down in a chair and you came over with the hair dye. You pulled the apron around his neck and saw a tattoo on the inside of his arm as he went up to ruffle his hair. That was hot. By the end of the dying job, he had convince you to give him your number an d go on a date with him, but fortunately for him it didn’t take much convincing.

Ashton: Just one more step and you would be standing on the same altar with your husband-to-be. He looked stunning as always in a black tuxedo and a pink carnation as his boutonniere. But of course, he thought you looked the same way in you fit and flare white wedding dress and bouquet of pink carnations. You did everything the pastor said to do. The pastor said “You may now kiss the bride,” and as soon as Ashton kisses you, you know it is the most passionate kiss you two have ever shared. He dips you back and you laugh into the kiss, making him laugh as well. He pulls away and touches his forehead against yours, all of a sudden the cheers of your family drown out behind you and all you can focus on is the murky depths of Ashton’s eyes. “I love you Mrs. Irwin and I think Mrs. Irwin sounds wonderful, don’t you.” I look up at him and the large smile on his face is mirroring mine as I say, “ I love you too Mr. Irwin, and I think Mrs. Irwin sounds wonderful as well.” I pull him in for another kiss, and I don’t think this moment could be more beautiful.

Calum: “Just one more kid, PLEASE!” “Calum, we already have three kids.” “So, there all somewhat grown. Seriously, our oldest is 16, our middle kid is 10 and our youngest is 5. I think the kids would love to have another sibling. Please.” He looks up at you from your lap and gives you the puppy dog eyes that he knows gets you every time. “Are you sure the other kids would like the baby?” “I’m positive! I already talked to everyone and I think they liked the idea more than me. Plus, you always said how you loved buying toys for the baby.” You smile at the fact that he never seemed to forget. You chanced another look at him and instantly regretted it. His eyes were sparkling like a little boy’s, and his smile was larger than the house. You knew deep inside you had wanted another baby, but you were too afraid to admit that to Calum. “Fine, let’s have another baby.” He shot up, lifted you off of the couch, twirled you around in circles, all while yelling for everyone to hear “WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!!!!!”