12. He Turns You On

Ashton: "I’m gonna bang you harder than my drums." He warns you. He tossed his shirt off, exposing his bare chest. His breath trickles down your spine, making you giggle. A layer of goosebumps covered your bodies that were now touching each other. His lips roughly chewed at your bottom lip. He told you who was boss by showing control. Ashton slid his hand down your back, his hands tracing your freckles and birthmarks. 

Luke: Luke’s arms are wrapped around your torso. His chin buries into the skin on your shoulder. “Now, B minor.” He chuckles, moving your hair from your eyes. “Good.” He whispers softly in your ear. His grip tightens when you accidentally hit the wrong cord. “Okay. Let’s play a game.” He suggests. “If you get the cord correct, I’ll take off a piece of clothing. If you don’t, I’ll put a piece on.” You stare up into his piercing blue eyes and nod your head. “O-Okay.” You stutter as he commands you to play an A minor. 

Calum: "Pleaseeee." Calum had just gotten home from recording in the studio. "I wrote a song for you." He winks, pressing his lips against your ear lobe. You smiled a little bit giddy, excited to hear the song. "I’ll play it for you on one condition," he took an agonizing pause as you nodded," you have to let me do whatever I want to you." When Calum talked dirty it turned you on so much that you couldn’t turn down the offer.

Michael: You sit bored on the sofa, flipping through a magazine as Michael plays Halo. His screams echo through the house. You curl your arms around his shoulders, leaning over and turning off the X-Box. He shot you an evil glare. His eyebrows narrowed. “You are going to pay for that!” Michael growls. He brushes his palm against your skin, leaving a trail of warm kisses down your body.