50. Another Boys Walk In On You Two

Ashton: Seeing as I had surprised him on tour, we decided to hang out in his bunk for a little bit. We had closed the door, hoping for some privacy, and we had been joking around for a little bit just cuddling under his comforter.

"I can’t believe you actually pulled this whole surprise off! I missed you so much." Ashton says and I grin up at him.

"I missed you way too much to not come visit you for a little bit."

"I also missed being able to do this." He says before seamlessly flipping over so his torso rests between my legs and he has his hands on either side of my head.

"Well someone is picking up their game." I say jokingly and he grins before leaning down to kiss me. I let my hands wander down his chest and I pull at the hem of his shirt until he sits up for a second to pull it off and he quickly comes back down to kiss me again. He reaches down and moves my shirt up and then sits up again to pull it off. He is about to reach around to unclip my bra when the door opens and Luke walks in. Ashton falls on top of me and Luke covers his eyes immediately.

"Ew! Why couldn’t you have put a sign on the door or something!" Luke says and I can’t help but giggle.

"Get out!" Ashton shouts back.

"I just wanted my penguin, sorry for intruding on sexy time." Luke says with a wink and Ashton glares at him. Luke saunters off with his penguin and I start laughing and Ashton looks at me questioningly.

"Sorry about that." He says.

"It’s alright, now where were we?" I ask.

Michael: We were just having a normal movie night when Mike decided that he didn’t want to watch the movie anymore. I was straddling him on the couch and his hands rested on my butt. I played with his hair for a while but I could feel him bulge hardening so I decided to start having some fun. I started kissing down his neck and slipped off his lap and got on my knees between his legs. I unbuttoned his pants and grabbed at the waistband and pulled them down along with his boxers. His erection slapped up and I took him quickly in my hand. Neither of us heard the door open until I saw Ashton prancing into the TV room.

"Hey guys—oh! Put some clothes on!" Calum shouted immediately and turned away.

"Did you not want to knock?" Michael asks as he reaches to pull up his pants and I feel my face turning red.

"I just wanted to come say that we were all ready to go to lunch but it seems you two have something else to do so I’m just going to leave now." Calum says and shuffles out of the room, but I can see the redness on his face.

"Well that was uncomfortable." I say to Mike and he snickers before pushing his pants back down.

"Well get back to it now!" Mike says impatiently and I roll my eyes before putting my lips around his tip.

Luke: The rest of the band was off hanging out and we were sitting in the band room just cuddling. He was getting more and more handsy and I could tell he was starting to get horny.

"We can’t do this here!" I say as he reaches to undo his pants.

"C’mon, we could be quick." He replies.

"Luke!"

"(Y/N)!" He says mockingly.

"You better be quick before anyone gets back then." He pushes me back against the couch after he pulls down his own pants and I slip mine off. He puts his forehead against mine and I feel his hand slowly rubbing circles as he pushes into me slowly. I cry out in pain at the sudden change and he tries to quiet me and he lets me adjust before he continues. He catches a rhythm and starts quickening his pace when the door shoots open and we both just stay completely still.

"That is disgusting! We all sit on that fucking couch!" Michael says.

"Fucking knock!" Luke yells back.

"I just needed my fucking guitar! You couldn’t even lock the damn door?" Michael asks.

"Can you please stop looking? Just get your guitar and get out!" Luke replies and Michael grabs his guitar and quickly leaves.

"Oh my god! I knew something like that would happen!" I say and I can feel my face burning.

"Eh, it’s just Mike." He replies and I stare up at him in astonishment.

Calum: "You looked so sexy in that dress." Calum says between kisses as he pushes me against the door. "But I bet it looks better off." He says smoothly as he reaches to the back and unzips the dress. It pools on the floor around my feet and he stares at me for a minute.

"What? Is something wrong?" I ask and look down.

"No, sorry, just forgot how you look naked." He says awkwardly and I feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

"Weirdo." I reply and go to undo his belt and he then pushes down his pants as I pull his shirt up and he lets me remove that. He stands there for a second before pressing me back against the wall and kissing me.

"Jump." He says into the kiss and I wrap my arms around his neck before jumping into him and latching my legs around his waist. He rests my back on the wall and aligns himself at my entrance and slowly thrusts into me. We hear the lock click and both look over to see Ashton walk into the room, completely oblivious until he is about 3 feet away from us. He immediately covers his eyes and tries to walk back to the door but hits into a wall.

"Why are you two naked?!" Ashton asks innocently as he tries to get back up.

"Why do you think?!" Calum responds.

"You couldn’t have gotten to the bed, you had to do it right in the doorway?!" Ashton asks.

"Sorry, we didn’t know we would have company, now get out!"

"Sorry, sorry! I’ll talk to you later." Ashton says and darts for the door.

"Of course that would happen to us." I say to Calum and he grins before pressing his lips back to mine.

"Well now it’s just us again." He says with a wink.