10. You Turn Him On

Ashton: "Babe I want something sweet." Ashton says sheepishly. It’s a quarter past midnight and you both had grumbling stomachs. You glare at him simply because you know exactly what he wants: a tub of frosting. You can only giggle at him after handing him a spoon and seeing his eyes light up. After a bit of small talk passes you begin to feel his stare on you. "What?" You ask confused. His cheeks turn a dark shade of red. "Something about you licking that frosting off your fingers and spoon is really hot." You roll your eyes and you throw the empty container into the trash. "How about another treat?" You say winking at him and leading him back to your room.

Luke:"Wha-what are you doing?" Luke asks with furrowed brows. You’ve always opened soda cans with your mouth since you were little, and Luke has just now seemed to notice. "I’m having a soda, what are you doing?" "Open another." Suggesting it was for him, you do as he says. He’s starting at you slightly confused and with dark eyes. "Another." He states. "Why another? I already have 3 open!" He smirks slightly, looking down at the ground and back up to you. "I just like the way your lips look around the can, it looks familiar." You push his shoulder and ignore his innuendo.

Michael: “Fuck!” You yell as you dropped a bowl of hot soup, shattering the bowl. You keep muttering profanities as your on your hands and knees picking up pieces of glass. “What’s going on in- Oh.” “Can I help you Clifford?” You slightly retort, angry about you breaking yet another piece of dinnerware. By this time you have successfully picked up all the debris, making your way to the garbage. Michael stops you dead in your tracks, bending down to where his lip meet your ear. “You should be swearing on all fours a lot more often.” He growls. You can’t help but blush at the comment. “Let’s finish this later, yeah?” Pushing aside the trash bag full of glass, pulling you in for a deep kiss.

Calum: It was a quiet night and yours and Calum’s apartment. You were both getting ready for bed, showering and changing into pajamas. You had leaned over the counter to take your contacts out, when you saw a cheeky Calum in the reflection. “What Cal?” You ask giggling. “I just have nice view.” Winking at you. You scoff, him obviously referring to your butt being exposed as you were leaned over. You join him in your bed, cuddling and talking about little things and joking about. That’s when you realize his hands had made his way back down to your backside, you swat his hands off, making both of you laugh. “What? I can’t help myself! I like seeing you leaned over.” He winks at you once again, knowing he’s pulled you in.