44. Beach House Times

Michael: You sighed as you had finally arrived at the beach house that Michael had rented for you two to spend your vacation together. You hadn’t had much time for each other lately so he wanted to take you away from all the busyness for a little bit. He let you choose where to go and, as you loved the beach, he rented out a beach house for a week. You walked down and just stood by the shore looking out along the waves, taking in the serenity of the place. You felt Michael come up behind you and hug you around the waist while giving you a kiss on the side of your head. “Hope this is nice enough for you, baby.” You gave a smile and a content smile. “It’s perfect, Michael.” You turned around and gave him a full on kiss, not wasting any more time before pulling him inside and exploring the house with him.

Ashton: You giggled uncontrollably as Ashton tickled you and pulled you into his body. “Now who said you could run away? ‘Cause I sure didn’t!” He gave a laugh as you tried to escape from his arms again. There was a loud bang, and you gave a small jump before turning to hit Ashton on the arm. “What in the world made you think it’d be a good idea to go to the beach in the winter when it’s raining and cold?!” You gave him a small, joking glare as he just looked at you in shock. “Excuse me? Don’t be ungrateful! It was perfectly nice yesterday, and I can’t control the weather missy, can you?” You giggled. “Okay I guess I forgive you, but if we drown from a storm or tsunami then I am blaming you!” He just gave a nod, before grabbing your hand and your phone before searching for candles as the power went out.

Luke: You dived into the cold water, swimming for a few minutes before deciding to come up and take a breath. You hadn’t realized how far you had swam out until you turned around and saw the shore farther away than you thought. You swam towards the shore as Luke came out to join you. He jumped in the water and swam over to you where he grabbed you and gave you a kiss. “I’ve missed this alone time with you.” You smiled when Luke said this. “So have I. That’s why we’re here.” You teased him and he rolled his eyes. He grabbed you again when you tried to swim away to give you another kiss, this time drawing it out a little bit longer. Once you pulled away, you both swam around, and ended up splashing each other while you attempted, and completely failed, at dunking Luke in the water.

Calum: It was a bright sunny day and it was perfect for going and spending it out on the beach. You and Calum, however, decided to spend it inside. You woke up and cooked a nice small breakfast for you and Calum to which you then proceeded to go lay in bed longer, dragging Calum with you, although he didn’t seem to mind. After cuddling while playing with each other’s hands for a bit, you got up and decided to just hang around the house for the day. You played hide and seek for a little bit, then you had to take a shower, which Calum of course felt the need to crash. You hadn’t mind though because he had been unusually sweet today so he just helped you shower instead of trying other things like he usually would. After the shower, you sat outside and just laid in the sun for a bit before going inside to spend the rest of the day watching movies, or at least playing movies while you got distracted by each other.