8. Night Time On Tour

Ashton: "Baaabeee!" You heard Ashton whin from his bunk. It was roughly around eleven o'clock and Ashton was tired from touring and meeting fans all day. Momentarily you were in the bathroom taking off all your makeup and fixing your hair so it wasn't a mess the next morning, "Ash, hold on babe I'm busy." You reply, finally getting done in the bathroom, "Finally." Ashton mumbled, wrapping you up in his arms. "I don't want to hear you two tonight." Michael mumbled below you two, causing you both to laugh.

Luke: The minute Luke's head hit his pillow he was already drifting off to sleep, not giving you two a chance to settle in and get ready for bed. "Looks like sleeping beauty over there is knocked out." Calum joked, taking his shirt off then climbing into his bunk, "Yeah, but he's so damn cute." You cooed, watching Luke's mouth part slightly and his eyes flutter. "Why don't you take a picture," Michael laughed, his feet dangling from his bunk, "It'll last longer." And you did just that, posting it on twitter for all the 5SOS family to see.

Calum: "I'm exhausted." Calum complained, sitting on the couch placed inside the boys dressing room. You sighed sitting next to him, your head on his chest and your arms wrapped around his waist, "You guys didn't even go on yet." You frowned, looking up into Calum's eyes. He sighed and nodded, "I know, when we get back to the tour bus I'm going straight to sleep." He kissed your hand then stood up, "I have to go on, see you tonight?" He grinned, you smiled back and nodded, following him to the entrance of the stage.

Michael: Ever since Michael brought you on tour he forgot the meaning of sleep. Every night you two would stay up for hours laughing and joking around with each other, causing the other boys to be quite upset with you two. "Go to bed!" Ashton sighed, throwing an inanimate object into your bunk. You and Michael laughed quietly turning over to try and fall asleep, it soon failed when Michael said one little thing to make you laugh all over again.