41. It's Over

Michael-
“I love you, you know that y/n! But I can’t keep doing this. I’m away on tour and you’re at home with guys all over you, I’m sure.” Michael said to you over the skype call. “Do you not trust me?” you asked him, trying to keep your voice steady. “No love. It’s not that, it’s..” You cut him off and raise your voice. “I should be worried about you cheating! You have thousands of girls throwing themselves at you everyday and you think that I will cheat! Is there someone else? Is that why you’re doing this to me? I…I thought you loved me..?” Your voice cracks and you can’t hold back tears any longer. You can’t let him see you cry. You slam your laptop screen shut and jump on your bed as you burst into tears. Soon you have 4 missed calls from Michael. All that went straight to voicemail. You hear your phone ding and check the screen. It’s a text from Michael. “I’m sorry” You threw your phone against your mirror causing it to crack. 
Luke Hemmings-
“I can’t do this anymore. I need to tell you something y/n.” You gently smiled at Luke. “What is it babe?” You asked innocently not knowing what was ahead. “I…I cheated on you.” Luke stared at you blankly as he waited for you to react. You were shocked and appaled. “It was only a kiss. It ment nothing. It only happened once. I’m so so sorry I love you so much.” “Why did you do it?” You were holding back tears. “I don’t know why. It just happened. It was only once, really.” You stood up and began to walk away. “y/n please don’t leave me! I can’t live without you!” He was chasing after you. What all girls wanted right? A boy to chase after them? Then why were you so upset? Luke tried to pull you into a hug from behind. You turned and slapped him, earning Luke a red handprint across his cheek. “Don’t you dare touch me.” He was too shocked to say anything. You turned on your heal, grabbed your bag and walked all the way home.
Calum-
“Get out of my appartment you pig!” You screamed at Calum. You had just seen a picture of him kissing some girl in the magazine. When he came over you threw the magazine at him and told him to explain himself. “I was drunk” he had said “I still love you” “I can’t do this anymore Cal. I have given you everything but you don’t even care” “But baby please,” he whispered through tears “I need you.” you stared Calum down with fire in your eyes. “If you really need someone, go find the girl that was your drunked mistake.” And with that you pushed Calum out the door, the magazine clutched in his hands, and slammed the door shut.
Ashton-
“I’m sorry. Really I am. But I can’t keep sitting here alone while you’re off traveling the world. I’m holding you back.” you couldn’t look at him, you felt so guilty about this. “No, no no! Baby please, please don’t do this to me” Ash’s voice came out as a whimper. He pulled you close to him, afraid that if he let you go, that you won’t ever come back. “I love you so much, you are my world. Please don’t leave me.” He mumbled it all into yor hair and you could hear his ragged breathing. “I can’t do this to you.. You should live your dreams. You can’t wait for me Ashton. You deserve more.” “Then come with me.” You pull away from him and look up into his eyes. “What?” “Come with me and the boys on our next tour. You can come to shows and stay with me in my hotel rooms if Liz will let us.” You couldn’t think, couldn’t function. “I…”