21. Meeting Your Parents

Calum: Tonight Calum was going to finally meet your mum for the first time. Even though you and Calum have been dating for almost a year he just never got a chance to meet them since he was currently on tour a lot. You were upstairs getting ready for dinner, while doing your hair you heard the doorbell. You went quiet. “Oh hey there, you must be Calum.” You heard your mum greet Calum. “Hello Ms. Y/L/N, I got these for you, um where’s Y/N?” He asked. “Oh she’s probably fixing her make up or something. But please come in she’ll be right down.” You quickly finished doing your hair and ran downstairs where Calum was sitting with your brother and mum. “Hey Cal.” You said smiling. “Y/N.!” He replied back getting up, to give you a peck. The whole night went really smoothly, at first you were nervous that your mum would disapprove of him since he was in a band, or that your brother would go to “Protective” mode. But everything went exactly how you wanted it to go. 

Luke: ”So Luke what do you plan on doing after your done with the band?” Your dad asked. Luke was over your house to have dinner with your dad, you knew it was going to be a night full of questions and possibly disapprovals, since you were the only child and also cos’ your mum left you guys both when you were young so he felt that he had to be protective over you. “Well sir’ I haven’t really thought about it yet, I’m just still thinking.” He replied politely. “So it seems you have no plans on having Y/N in your life then?” He questioned Luke. “Dad.” You said. “I want to be with your daughter Mr. Y/L/N, it’s just right now I’m just sort of thinking about the band right now but trust me I also think about the future and what kind of job I want so I could support Y/N and myself.” You could hear the sincere in Luke’s voice and knew he was telling the truth. “I see, well son I just ask you one thing and it’s to treat her well, and don’t mess up cos’ well woman are just one difficult stage that we go through in life” Your dad joked. Luke then left home and your dad approved of him maybe not completely but he approved some what.

Ashton: Today was a big night for you, Ashton was going to meet your two brothers that you lived with. You were in the living room waiting for Ashton to come in, while your oldest brother cooked dinner. After awhile of sitting on the couch waiting, you finally heard a knock on the door. You opened it up to see Ashton of course. “Hey Ash come in.” You said greeting him with a kiss. Soon enough your brothers came in the living room. “Hey you must be Ashton!” Your brother Tony said. “Hey there.” Ashton waved. “Okay dinners at the table if you want to eat now.” Your older brother offered. You all sat at the dinning room table eating, it was a bit awkward at first, and of course fulled with a lot of questions! But overall your brothers couldn’t stop talking about Ashton. Michael: You were getting ready for dinner with Michael and your parents. You slipped on your flats and headed downstairs where they were all waiting. “Sorry I took long” you said blushing. “Its fine, why dont’ we just head out” Your dad said. You all arrived at the resturant and ordered your” drinks annd food. “So Michael what do you do exactly?” Your mum asked. “Well I’m in a band” he replied. “A band?” Your mum asked. “Um yeah.” Michael said nervously. “Do you have any other plans?” Your dad questioned. “I have plans but just um haven’t thought about what kind of career I want just yet.” ‘oh no you thought’ “Well then.” You mother said. After dinner you said goodbye to Michael and went home. “Y/N, we don’t like him.” Your dad said when you got inside. “What why?” You loudly. “He’s just not right for you” “I don’t care dad I’m going to keep seeing him.” You said tryinging not to cry. You ran upstairs and locked yourself in the room and called up Mikey. All night you talked to him on the phone until you both fell asleep on the phone.