95. You're Best Friends & He Likes You

Ashton:

"He likes you, you know" Luke says as you stand in line for the food. You glance at him, surprised. "Who?" you ask, giving him a questioning look, even though you knew exactly who he was talking about. "Ashton. Ashton likes you. He always has and won't shut up about you" Luke whines, but with a smirk on his face. "Oh, well, I - I didn't know that" is all you can say. "Clearly" he chuckles. "Does he, um , know I like him too?" you ask, your mind racing. "Not yet he doesn't!" Luke shouts, pushing past you and running to where Ashton was sitting, leaving you stuck in line, waiting to get back to the table to talk about it.

Calum:

You're in the kitchen making some popcorn for you and Calum as he started the movie. Ashton comes inside from the backyard, smiling when he sees you there. When you take the popcorn out of the microwave, he takes a handful and shoves it in his mouth. "That's for me and Calum" you say, snatching the bowl away from him. "Y/N, can I tell you something" Ashton says, seemingly changing the subject. "What is it?" you ask hurriedly, not wanting to miss the beginning of the movie. "Calum likes you. Did you know that?" he sounds completely serious, so there's no way he's joking. "No he doesn't," you say, "we're just best friends". You make your way back to Calum with the popcorn, and he gives you a warm smile and big hug, making you wonder if Ashton was telling the truth.

Michael:

You're scrolling through your twitter feed when you see that Calum has texted you. "Y/N, can i tell you something?" you read. "Sure" you type back, wondering what it could possibly be. He answers almost immediately. "Well, first i need you to tell me something, do you like Michael?" You were shocked at his question, and took a moment to word your response carefully. "Of course I do, Cal. He's my best friend" is what you settle on. Another text from Calum. "You know what I mean. Well, he likes you too. A lot. Like, he won't stop talking about you. Do you think you could do something about that?" Calum texted you. You agree, smiling at how cute Michael could be, not shutting up and all.

Luke:

It's about one in the morning and Michael had just gotten off the phone with you after about two and a half hours of talking about random things. Some of those random things included Luke. Being overly tired, you said more than you probably would've if you were more awake. Somehow, Michael found out that you liked Luke. Your best friend. At the end, he asked if you would mind if he told Luke, and you, falling asleep and not hearing a word he said, mumbled your agreement and hung up. The net morning, you woke up to a text from Luke. "so, Y/N, a little birdie told me that you like me. Like, more than a friend. well, i like you too :-) " he sent. You smiled, and you were able to tell that he had sent this to you when he was half asleep as well, as you knew from experience that lack of awareness of what you're doing just means that you're more likely to spill the truth.