Chapter 12

Matthew's P.O.V

His sister wants to join the Careers. Why would she want to? Sure she is from District 4, but why not stay with her family?

"I figured she would want to." Finnick says. "She knows them pretty well."

"Yeah. She came over there when I was still there." Jet says.

"She is down here?" Annie asks.

"Yeah. Chatting away with her future allies." Jet says. He doesn't like the idea one bit. I wouldn't blame him.

"Is that her coming this way?" My mom asks. I turn my head and feel my heart skip a couple beats. The girl coming towards us is absolutely gorgeous.

She looks elegant, but deadly. Her blonde hair is really straight and she has piercing blue eyes.

"That's her." Finnick says, breaking me from my daydreaming. "So I hear you are talking with the Careers."

"Yeah. Is that a problem?" She asks. Her voice sounds like an angel.

"I was just thinking that you would want to ally with us." Finnick says, gesturing to our group.

"I might later in the games. I have a plan." She says. "Before you ask, I ain't saying it."

"Just be safe." Annie says. Typical mother protecting her daughter.

"Mom. You know me." She says. What is her name? It started with a C.

"You're the lethal killer!" Johanna bursts out saying. We all look at her. "Aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am. Not a title I like but at the same time it fits me really well." She says. "But I do prefer if you all would call me Camille."

Camille! That's her name! "I am a huge fan. You're Hunger Games was the best, I thought." Johanna says. "And the most heartbreaking."

"Yeah. I would think so too." Camille says.

"Are you going to kill me?" Alyssa asks.

"I'm not going to kill you. Why would you ask?" Camille asks politely.

"Because you're a killer." Alyssa says.

"Alyssa!" My mom says, shocked that Alyssa said that.

"No. It's okay. I won't kill you. I just have a list of people in mind that are more important to take care of at the moment. And don't worry. None of you are in the list." She says.

"All tributes please get on the chariots!" A female lady's voice announces over the intercom.

"We got to get going. See you in training tomorrow." Finnick says. I quickly glance at Camille and she is looking at me. She looks away blushing, like I caught her spying on me.

"Goodbye, you guys." Katniss says. Everyone except my family leaves to go to their designated chariots. I continue to look at Camille while she walks back to her chariot. She is so hot!

"Matthew!" I hear Alyssa calling me. I turn around and see her on a chariot. "Come on!"

I hop onto the chariot and wait to be lit on fire.