Chapter Twenty Seven: Bill

What part of stay away from each other didn't Steffy and Liam get? It must've been the stay  part. You didn't understand how sick and tired I was of those two, especially Liam who I expected better from. What made me more disgusted and sick about this whole situation was that Liam was now seeing Cressida who seemed like a decent young woman, yet he sneaks out to see Steffy thinking that I wouldn't notice? How dumb could he possibly be? Liam needed to stop his obsession over Steffy and come to terms that she's married to Wyatt. Could he do that? He better! That Steffy also better not try anything funny and go back to Liam or so help me I'll do something to them both that they won't like. Both Cressida and Wyatt shouldn't suffer because of Steffy and Liam's own foolishness.

            I tried my best not to think too much about those ridiculous kids because I had my own problems to deal with. After Liam abruptly called off his stupid dinner plans, I decided to head over to Katie's house. I didn't want to go there but I had to try to make things right with her as Brooke wanted. When I arrived, I opened the door with my keys, since Katie was too dumb to change the locks herself. I was welcome by a very dark house and it seemed almost creepy. When I use to live here with Katie the house was never dark, not like this. I turned on the hallway light to make the house seem more homely as it once was instead of like a tomb.

          "Who said that I want the hallway lights on?"

        I turned around and saw Katie wearing an over sized night dress that seemed as though it would slip off any minute. She was staring at me like an angry ghost ready to choke me to death.

     "We need to talk," I told her.

       "About what Bill?" She asked. "Last time I checked there was nothing to talk about. Unless you mean about how you and Brooke snuck around and-"

       "It's about Will," I replied. As soon as I mentioned our son's name, she became more attentive.

     "I'm listening," She said as she folded her arms across her chest. Sure, now she wanted to listen to me.

      "I know that I took him away from you without talking with you first and I am sorry for that," I said even though I wasn't. Katie looked at me, pruned faced. If she was gonna give me such an ugly look then I shouldn't waste my breath on what I had to say. "I decided to give him back to you and let you have full custody of him."

       "Why so generous?" Katie asked. "Did Brooke tell you to come over here to tell me this?"

        "This has nothing to do with Brooke, Katie." I said annoyed. Although Brooke pleaded that I give Katie back Will, I was doing this because it felt right. Katie was gonna make me change my mind about all this in a split second.

       "Then why all of a sudden are you giving Will back to me?" Katie wondered as she came close to me.

       "To show you that I'm not as horrible as you think I am," I responded.

       "A bit too late for that, don't you think?" Katie said. "You should of thought of that before you had an affair with my sister."

     That word again. Just like Liam, Katie saw this whole incident that I had with Brooke as an affair. It wasn't one.

        "I'm giving  you Will back, the least you could do is appreciate that."

        "I'll appreciate it when I see it," Katie spat. When she said that in such a nasty sharp tone, I wanted to yell in her face and tell her "No Will for you!" But I wasn't cruel, plus Brooke wouldn't forgive me if I did that to her sister.