Chapter Thirty Six: Vivienne

"Vivienne can I come in?" came Julius's voice from outside our bedroom door. I said nothing because there was nothing to be said. I didn't want to see, hear or speak to that man. I folded my hands in my lap as I remembered how cruel and horrible Julius was to Sasha. He only seemed to have gotten worst and worst with her. I just wanted him to leave that poor girl alone and treat her like a human being for once. Could he do that? "I'm coming in."

         "Please don't," I said dully as the door opened, revealing Julius.

        "Vivienne listen," he began, looking handsomely ridiculous, "if I hurt you in anyway I-"

        "Save it Julius," I interrupted, "I don't want to hear it." I turned my head away from him so he would get the hint and leave.

      "Sweet heart come on," Julius said softly, "don't be like this."

     "After you done slapped and humiliated Sasha in front of everyone how exactly should I react?" I asked irritably.

     "Sweet heart please I-" Julius tried but I stopped him.

     "Don't you dare 'sweet heart please' me," I spat as Julius gave me a sad pitiful look. "You're always doing something cruel to that poor girl for no reason and I am down right sick of it. When will you learn to treat that girl decently Julius? When?"

      "Let me explain Vivienne," Julius said softly. "Let me explain everything."

      I stared at him stone faced. "I don't want to hear it."

     "You must sweet heart," Julius said as he looked at me with watery eyes. No amount of crocodile tears will make me listen to him. "You must hear me out so you won't think that I'm the bad guy here."

       "Think ?" I asked. "No Julius, I know you're the bad guy here. You always are." Julius shook his head as if what I was saying wasn't true. "I'm just here wondering when will it all end?" I sighed because I was getting myself all tired just by talking to him. "When will you forgive Sasha?"

     "Forgive her for taking Zende from Nicole? Never," Julius replied sharply.

      I shook my head. "Let me tell you something Julius," I said tiredly, "if I could forgive you for cheating on me after all these years then you definitely can forgive Sasha."

     Julius looked at me in shock. "Y-Y-You have forgiven me?" he wondered.

      "Yes," I replied. "I thought it obvious."

      "But why Vivienne?" he asked. "Why did you? How could you?"

      "Because I love you Julius," I answered. "I always will despite how unreasonable and impulsive you can be at times." Julius looked at me as if he was speechless as I continued, "I know somewhere deep in that heart of yours  you really do love Sasha. Throw away all that hate in your heart and forgive her. Please."

      Julius sighed as my words digested in his brain. "For you sweet heart, I will try to-"

    "Not for me," I corrected, "for Sasha."

     "For Sasha," Julius repeated, "I will try to forgive her."

      "And treat her like the young woman that she is," I added.

      "Yes, like the young woman that she is," He said. I know that probably was hard for him to say but I was glad that he said it. I placed my hand on top of his and placed my other hand on his cheek.

       "Thank you Julius," I said gratefully.

      Julius placed his hand on top of mine as he sat on the chair that stood beside me.

     "I now understood why old man Baptist wanted you so badly," Julius replied lovingly as he kissed my hand that rested on his face.

       "Oh Julius" I said as I laughed at the mention of that rickety old man Baptist. He was a extremely creepy bony man who use to stalk me when I was a teenager.

      "You have so much poise and grace to lure any man at your feet," Julius commented. "You still do and you always will."

     "You sure know how to make an old woman feel young again," I told him as I laughed happily. Julius joined me in laughter as he gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

      "Come to Forrester's tomorrow." came a voice that sounded all too familiar from the next room.

      "I couldn't." came a calm voice that wasn't at all familiar. Julius and I quickly exchanged looks.

      "Could that be Sasha?" I asked Julius in a whisper.

      "Only one way to find out," Julius replied. He took my hand in his and gently opened the door to reveal Sasha standing with her back to us. She was looking up at the same tall boy with ridiculously long hair who took her away from us in the first place. Sasha played with her hair girlishly as the young man looked down at her. "It's him Vivienne," Julius whispered, "it's-"

     "Ssssssh," I said as I placed my finger on his lips. I wanted to hear what Sasha was telling this boy.

      "You should," Sasha said to the boy, "I mean if you want maybe I can find you work there. Mr. Eric Forrester is always looking for security guards to patrol Forrester. I don't see why he wouldn't hire you."

       The young man blushed as Julius rolled his eyes.

       "I don't know...I'll uh... I'll have to see," the young man said shyly as he ran his hands through his hair.

      "Fair enough," Sasha said. "I won't force you to do something that would make you uncomfortable."

     "And I think that's enough of that," Julius said as he stepped forward in a dramatic manner.

     "Julius please," I said annoyed.

      Sasha turned around as the young man quickly ran down the steps and out of sight.

     "Inari wait!" Sasha cried and I almost felt bad that her friend, or whoever he was, left her because of silly ole Julius. Sasha turned to Julius. "You scared him away."

     "And it's a good thing that I did," Julius told her as he pointed a finger at her. "I want you to stay away from that boy do you hear me."

   "You really think that after all these years I would actually listen to you?" Sasha asked.

    "You'd be wise to," Julius replied darkly.

    "Whatever dad," Sasha said as she headed towards her room. She slammed the door shut leaving Julius and I alone.

     "Vivienne you see, I was only-" Julius began.

     "Be nice Julius," I warned, "be nice." Julius took in a breath as if to calm himself.

      "I will," he said. He kissed me on the forehead and went into our bedroom to lay down.

      Even though Sasha and Julius were starting back up again with there bickering behavior,  I was glad that she was back home. As for who that boy who took her away from us and then returned her, I definitely would have to find out who he was when the time was right.

 As for who that boy who took her away from us and then returned her, I definitely would have to find out who he was when the time was right