Chapter Thirty Five: Bill

"That son of a bitch strikes again!" I said,angrily as I slammed down the National, Abu Dhabi's newspaper, in disgust. What were the odds that I found something disgusting in the newspaper that I shouldn't even be focusing on in the first place.

     "Pray tell who are cursing now?" Justin wondered as he took a bite out of his Baked Alaska. That man loved his sweets and it was only a matter of time when diabetes would catch up to him.

      "Who else? The one and only dress making clown," I replied, loudly. Just when I thought I wouldn't have to deal with that fool ever again he pops up in the newspaper, looking as if he hasn't took a shower in days.

       "Oh goodness," Justin said as he shook his head, "what has he done this time around?"

     "Better question is what hasn't  he done," I corrected irritably as I handed Justin the National. "Read page eight."

      Justin took the newspaper from me and opened the stupidness. As he read what I told him to, I stared in disgust at nothing in particular. I was so annoyed to the point that  I couldn't finish my Nacho's with steak. My appetite was lost just like my patience.

    "Fashion designer, Ridge Forrester, ends his marriage with his wife Caroline Spencer Forrester," Justin read and he knew perfectly that he could've read that in his head! I glared at him as he turned to me. "Are you really surprise though?"

    "No, not really," I answered. "I smelled  separation a mile away. Sad that my niece had to suffer the hard way after I warned her time and time again that that rat faced idiot would break her heart."

      "Now that you mention it, he kind of does look like a rat," Justin stated.

      A slight smile appeared on my face as I was now reminded why Justin was my right hand man. Like me, he hated Ridge and was totally love struck with one of the Logan sisters. He loved  Donna, Brooke and Katie's middle sister, as much as I loved Brooke. 

     "Of course  the dress maker would screw things up with Caroline," I said tiredly, "as he did with my late sister and as he did a million times with Brooke. The man's an ass hole for crying out loud!"

    "Oh come on Bill. Forget about Ridge," Justin told me.

      "Easier said than done," I replied flatly as I placed my fist over my mouth in thought. Justin had no idea how it felt for both his niece and his Donna to be in love with his sworn enemy. Lucky for him that Donna was never interested in a bum like Ridge.

     "Look, I understand that you're upset that Ridge broke things off with Caroline, but we really don't have proof on why  they ended their marriage specifically," Justin reasoned.

      "I don't have to have no damn proof to know why they ended their marriage Justin," I replied irritably, "because I know Ridge." I sat back in my chair, thinking that I was in my favorite black chair that remained at Spencer Publication. When I thought about it, I should have taken that baby with me instead of leaving it there for Liam and Wyatt to stink it up. "If my calculations are correct, which they always are, a woman was involved that came between my niece and that shit faced baboon." Justin sighed as I leaned forward to him. "You wanna know who that woman is? I'll give you a hint. She's tall, beautiful and he refers to her as Logan."

       "Brooke?" Justin asked and I nodded. "Couldn't be."

        "Oh but it is," I said darkly. "That's the whole reason why she's not here with us, eating like a Queen, in Abu Dhabi.  That dress maker probably tried to woo her back and she fell for it."