Chapter 3.

I ran as fast as my feet could go.  Derek's house came into view and I started running faster. As I reached the road leading to the garage, I stopped. I panted while looking around frantically for Sehun.

"Sehun!" I yelled hoping that he would hear me.

"Sehun!" I yelled once more. He must be inside.

I ran up to his door and knocked and knocked until it finally opened. I looked up and saw Derek looking at me with shock in his eyes but it was soon replaced with amusement.

"What do you want?" he smirked at me.

"Derek what have you done to Sehun?" I asked frantically, tears streaming down my face.

He burst out into a fit of laughter, holding his stomach while laughing.

After a minute or two of him laughing and me thinking about the worst, he got up and grabbed me by the hair and dragged me into the house. Sehun was no where to be seen.

"He isn't here you fool" he spat out.

My eyes widened in both shock and fear. What have I goteen myself into? I mentally comitted suicide. Not too late after I felt myself being thrown to the floor and being kicked at in my stomach. I heard a rough knock at the door causing Derek to stop his actions. I watched with a blurry vision as he stood up and peeped through the hole.

"Crap" he cursed.

He opened the door slightly and began talking to whoever it was.

"WHY WOULD YOU HIT A GIRL?!" I heard someone yelling. Wait a minute. Sehun's here?

~SEHUN'S P.O.V~

I punched him causing a grunt to escape his lips and he fell to the floor. I made sure he was out cold before turning to leave. I still got a few good blows. I have to hide this from Kail though. I turned around about to walk out of the house but a voice stopped me.

"Sehun!" I heard someone yell. I turned around but no one was there. "SEHUN!" I heard it again. Wait... It sounded like, wait. It can't be. I left her at the hospital.

"Sehun please dont leave me here. Please!" She cried out.

I ran into the house and saw her lying on the floor. Her lip bleeding but not to bad.

"How did you get here?!" I asked her while picking her up and heading towards my car.  She explained to me that she thought Derek had me and she didn't want me to get hurt. 

"Are you crazy?!" I hugged her. "I don't want anything to happen to you. I've only known you for a few days but I feel like I need to protect you. " I whispered and soon decided it was best for me to head for my house.

There are 11 other boys are staying at the same house with me. It's huge so we can all fit. Soon after I was driving I looked over to see her sleeping peacefully, her head was leaning against the window and her hand was hand places on the door handle making her fingers dangle from the end of it. I smiled at her and turned my attention towards the road. 

This girl... She makes my heart beat a million miles per hour. She makes my stomach overflow with butterflies. I want her to be mine. But it's too soon. I just met her.

~A/N~
FOLLOW ME ON Twitter @Balcon465

THANKS FOR READING GUYS
COMMENT AND VOTE!