Chapter 80. Why Is Baek So Pissed?!

~Kail's P.O.V~

 "What happened to your face?" I asked Baro as I sat down on a chair in the kitchen.

"Ask your stupid boyfriend" he mumbled.

"Who are you calling stupid?" Sehun asked as he walked into the kitchen and sat next to me.

"Lu- Chen" Baro said as he was about to say Luhan but Luhan also walked into the kitchen.

"But... Chen isn't my boyfriend.." I smiled as he shot me a glare.

Sehun laughed while Baro grunted and walked out of the kitchen.

"Hungry?" Luhan asked us as he was making a sandwich.

"Nope" I smiled as Sehun just shook his head.

"Kail can you go get my phone?" Kai asked as he walked into the kitchen and sat on Sehun's lap.

"Why--'

"Please" he pouted as he leaned his head on Sehun's chest making me chuckle at how cute they looked.

"D.O pleaseeee!" I heard Chanyeol's voice from outside and soon Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walked into the kitchen. 

 "What's wrong?" I asked Chanyeol as he followed Kyungsoo around the kitchen.

"He's hungry." Baekhyun answered me as he sat on the kitchen counter.

"Se-" I was about to call Sehun but I saw that he fell asleep with Kai still sitting on his lap and leaning on his chest, "How can he fall asleep so fast?" I mumbled.

I stood up and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. 

I saw Gongchan laying on the couch while using his phone and I dropped myself onto his stomach making him groan.

"Hello there" I smiled.

I remember what happened yesterday and it's obvious something happened between him and Sala for him to be acting like he hated her. I mean, his facial expression showed that he was disgusted to even hear her name. What happened between them? I'll find out soon.. 

I felt myself floating and I snapped out of my thoughts to see Sandeul lifting me and Gongchan looking at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I asked, ignoring the fact that I'm still floating.

He chuckled and shook his head making me pout.

"Sandeul please put me down.. Or else I'll call Kyungsoo" I said.

His hand flew up to my mouth and he mumbled something before running upstairs and into the guest room where they sleep when their too lazy to go home. 

I didn't even know we had a guest room. Why did we have to share our rooms with them before? o.O

I don't get it..

Anyways I know now so whatever..

"I need to talk to you" He said as he threw me onto one of the 2 beds.

"You didn't have to throw me like I'm a ball. You guys are dangerous. Yesterday I could've died with one wrong move. Didn't you think about that? You and Baro always put my life at risk and just remember, if you kill me then I'll meet you in hell because all of my oppas will surely get revenge and don't try running because they'll hunt you down and--'

"Kail stop threatening Sandeul~!" Suho's voice yelled from another room making me pout and cross my arms.

Sandeul chuckled, "Well I'm sorry for that" he smiled as he sat next to me.