Chapter 60. Help.

~Chanyeol's P.O.V~

I woke up with arms wrapped around me.. And not one pair.. But two and I felt something heavy on my chest.

I opened my eyes I saw that Baekhyun and Kail were both laying their heads on my chest and both hugging me while sleeping.

I slowly moved their hands and slid down the middle of them and stood up.

'that was easy..' I thought.

I smiled at them and walked t the bathroom and did my 'stuff' and brushed my teeth.

After that, I walked down the stairs to see everyone in the kitchen except for the b1a4 guys and their girlfriends. 

"Where are-"

"They went home, Chorong left also. Said she caused to much trouble" Suho answered my question.

'o' I nodded and sat down next to Luhan and D.O.

After a moment of silence, I broke it.

"You know... We can't avoid the subject." I said, mostly to Sehun than anyone else.

"Look I didn't KISS her.." Sehun said to me.

"Oh I'm sorry. Smooching. Locking lips! MAKING OU-"

"God dammit Chanyeol just listen to me!" Sehun slammed his fist down on the table, starling everyone.

"I'm all ears" I said as I glared at him.

He sighed, "I didn't kiss her and she didn't  kiss me. I was coming down here to get something to eat because I was hungry and I didn't see her coming my way since it was dark and I was already tired. We walked into each other and before she could fall I caught her by holding her waist. I wasn't really paying attention because I was really hungry. She put her hands on my chest to steady herself but when I caught her, she jerked forward and our lips touched, that was the same time you guys walked out of your room and saw us. We weren't making out. I swear." Sehun explained.

I felt kind of guilty so I nodded.

"Sorry. I just care for her. And right now she's heart broken Sehun. That wasn't a pleasant site for her.." I apologized. 

"You should talk to her.. She's really heart broken.." Xiumin said to him.

Sehun sighed and nodded, "I'll talk to her when she wakes up.." he said.

"She won't talk to you" Baekhyun said walking into the kitchen and rubbing his eyes.

"Wh-"

"We'll help you." Suho said.

"Yeah~ Here's what we'll do" Luhan started explaining the plan and in the end, all of us agreed to it. 

It's a fool proof plan.

"Let's get started~!" Chen yelled as everyone finished eating.

And that's when everyone got to work.

I've never seen the guys this busy before. It's awesome xD

 Let's just hope this works.