Chapter 23. Discharged

"Ready to go babe?" I blushed as Sehun called me babe and I nodded. 

"Luhannie can you sign the papers please?" Sehun asked Luhan.

"Why can't Kris do it??" Luhan whined.

"Come on, just do it before I slap you." Sehun said and walked off, pulling me with him.

"So mean" I muttered under my breath. I felt him stop walking and he turned to me.

"Sorry what?" he said while looking me in my eyes. I gulped and shook my head.

"Nothing.." I said. "Come on, we both know you said something." he said while leaning in closer to me.

My cheeks flushed an even deeper red, "I said you're mean to Luhannie" I laughed and pushed his away from me.

I ran to the elevator and pressed the ground button. He was running to catch up to me and the door was closing. I laughed really loud as the door was almost closed completely.

I sighed in relief as the door closed.

I was wrong though. I saw a hand between the doors and the door instantly reopened, as the door opened I saw Sehun's grinning face. I backed up and he entered the elevator. 

"That wasn't very nice, but your calling me mean? Your evil then." he whispered. 

I was about to talk but he gently pushed me to the wall of the elevator. "You know.... I've always wanted to kiss you whenever and wherever I want?" he whispered.

I was about to talk but he cut me off by crashing his lips to mine. 

It felt amazing. I don't know how much times he has to kiss me for me to get used to those sparks and fireworks. Those bombs. 

I heard the elevator ding but he still didn't pull away. 

"DUDES! CAN'T YOU WAIT TILL YOU'RE AT HOME?!" Kai yelled. Sehun pulled away and I giggled and poked Kai's cheek when I walked past him.

Kai muttered something under his breath but it seems like Sehun heard him because Sehun flicked Kai's forehead saying, "BABO!" 

"Ugh Sehun ah you hit too hard" Kai groaned. 

"Yo slow pokes! Let's go!" Kris yelled at us from down the hallways. A nurse scolded him and I tried to keep my giggles in.

We caught up to the other guys and we all got in different cars and headed home. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A/N~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER... I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!