Chapter 56. Test 2/2

~Sehun's P.O.V~ 

I was taking a walk on the side of the beach and instantly stopped when I saw D.O hyung and Kail closer to the water.

His hands around her waist and her hands on his face.

I started to walk to them quickly as a million different thoughts rushed through my mind.

My blood boiled by just seeing their faces getting closer and closer to eachother's.

"Hey!" I yelled at them but they didn't even look at me.

I could tell that my face is probably red from the anger that was building up inside of me.

"Hey!" I yelled louder as I reached up to them.

I held Kail's hand and ripped her away from D.O's grasp.

She gasped at my sudden movement but didn't say anything.  

I was about to grab D.O's shirt but he stepped back swiftly making me miss by a mile.

"What is wrong with you hyung?!" I yelled at him and I could feel the tears building up in my eyes.

"OH I didn't see you coming" he answered.

I looked at him with a confused expression and then I looked at Kail.

"D.O.. Why did you do this?" I asked, turning back to him and trying to keep my cool.

He shrugged.

I breathe out and blinked my eyes a few times, trying to push back my tears.

"D-do you like her?" I asked softly.

"Maybe.." he replied.

"Kail do you like him?" I asked, turning aorund to face her.

She looked at me and then looked at D.O with a 'what to do' expression.

"Kail? Do you?" I asked her.

She looked at D.O again and then looked back at me and shook her head.

"N-no I don't." she said to me.

"Then why were you guys going to kiss?" I asked.

She looked at D.O again with a scared expression.

~Chanyeol's P.O.V~  

"Poor Kail... She looks so scared." I said to Baekhyun as we were looking at them.

He nodded, "Yea we should probably reveal ourselves now before she faints" he chuckled.

"Hyung your just worried that D.O will blame it on you, aren't you?" I asked while chuckling a little bit.

"Kinda.. But she really does look scared though. Let's go" he said as he got up.

I looked at the others and saw Luhan trying to get our attention.

"Wait" I said as I pulled Baekhyun back down.

"What?" he asked.

"Luhan's trying to get our attention" I said as I waved back to him.

He quickly pointed to Xiumin who was walking towards Kail, Sehun and D.O.

"Oh snappp" Baekhyun laughed out.

I chuckled and watched as Xiumin confronted D.O.

~Sehun's P.O.V~   

"What's going on in your head D.O? Don't you know that's Sehun's girlfriend? We know she's your best friend but you don't have to do this"  he said as he motioned around the whole beach.