Chapter 73. Camping.

~Kail's P.O.V~   1 week later ~

"Lunch!" Kyungsoo called from the kitchen, everyone stood up and ran into the kitchen leaving me and Luhan in the living room to clean up the mess that Chen and Kai made.

I sighed and started to pick up all of the paper planes that they made. Those two are so immature. I swear, I'm surprised Xiumin didn't kill them earlier.

~Flashback~

"Nyyyeeerrrrr" Chen made weird noises as he threw a paper plane in Xiumin's direction.

I looked to see Kai making paper planes and Chen just taking them and throwing it at Xiumin.

"Chen.." Xiumin growled.

"Nae appa?" Chen replied as he threw another plane, but unfortunately it hit Xiumin in his eye.

Chen's eyes widened as Xiumin glared at him with one eye. The other closed.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry SARREEHHH!!!" Chen screamed as Xiumin stood up and walked towards him but he just huffed and pushed Chen back on the couch and walked into the kitchen to help Kyungsoo, I guess.

"Idiot.." Kris mumbled, referring to Chen. 

~End of flashback~

"Hellooo~??" Luhan waved his hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah" I answered and he pulled me out and lead me to the kitchen to the others.

I sat between Baekhyun and Kai and started eating the food that Kyungsoo served.

-

-

"Kail ah~ Say Ahhh~" Kai cooed as he held up the chopsticks.

DingDong

The doorbell and I instantly sprung up and stuck my tongue out at Kai making him pout sadly.

I sighed and ate the noodles off of the chopstick he was holding and his eyes lit up.

He continued eating his food and I walked out of the kitchen and over to the door.

When I opened it, there stood my sister.

"Chorong!" I exclaimed and I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back instantly.

I forgave Chorong long ago for the incident with her and Sehun. We're good now. We've actually gotten alot closer than before.

"Yoon! How are you?" She asked as we broke the hug.

"I'm better than before" I smiled making her chuckle and hug me one last time before I motioned for her to come in.

"CHANYEOL!!!" she yelled and we could hear shuffling in the kitchen before all of the guys came out of the kitchen with worried faces.

"What? What? What happened?!" Chanyeol asked as he ran up to us but Chorong just laughed and I chuckled.

"What??" Chanyeol asked once more.

"Nothing you pabo, I just called you to say that I'm here" Chorong said to him.

He rolled his eyes, "That was not 'calling' someone." he mumbled as he pulled her in for a hug.

She laughed once more before breaking the hug and hugging the other guys as they all greeted her.

 "Ohhh Yeola number two is here!" Luhan exclaimed as he hugged Chorong.