Chapter 12.

~Kail's P.O.V~  

I sighed again and started unbuttoning my shirt. The guys' eyes widened as I unbuttoned it. As I reached the middle, a few of them looked away.

"Guys.." I said, they all looked at me with questionable faces and I just said "Don't look away."

"What are you doing Kail?" Xiumin asked. I sighed and unbuttoned the last few buttons of the shirt. I took it off and I heard a few gasps and it was silent for a while before a voice spoke up.

"Wha-" Chanyeol started but Baekhyun and D.O both cut him off with the same word.

"Why?" .

Tears were already forming in my eyes, "Some were sel-" I was cut off by Sehun's voice,

"You did that to yourself? Kail why? Why would you do that to yourself?" he questioned with a shocked expression.

"No-" this time Luhan cut me off,

"What the hell?" he shook his head, more tears started streaming down my face, the other guys just stood there, shocked. 

"Luhan I di- " I tried telling them I didn't do all of it but they keep cutting me off, this time it was Chanyeol,

"God dammit Kail why would you do that,  How could someone do that to themself? I get  that some people do it because their going through tough times but-" 

"SHUT UP!" I shouted. I couldn't take this anymore. Their just gonna keep saying these things and making me regret ever telling them.  they'll walk out on me like everyone else did.  They stood there even more shocked.

I grabbed the shirt and walked past them. I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed a bag. I stuffed some clothes in it and some of my money. I changed into a sweat pants and a button top that can keep me warm.

I sighed and grabbed my phone. Xiumin and Kyungsoo bought it for me. I smiled looking at the wallpaper. All 12 of them. Smiling brightly, even Kris. Surprisingly.

I put on some boots and as I was about to open the door but there was a knock. It sounded like they hesitated. I opened it and there stood Xiumin, Lay and Tao. I had the bag swung over my shoulder and my hair up in a tight ponytail.

"I'm leaving. I know you guys want me to leave. Oh yeah, And those scars. Yeah, I did it but not all. You guys didn't give me a chance to explain myself. I hope you guys enjoy your lives."

I walked past the three shocked guys and walked downstairs. The rest of them were sitting in the living room and as I came into view they all looked at me.

"Thanks for everything." was all I said. I started walking towards the door but someone grabbed my hand and spun me around to meet their face. Sehun.    

"What are you doing?" he asked,

"Leaving.." I whispered while looking down. The other guys stood up and walked over to us.

"Your not going anywhere" Baekhyun said.

I shook my head, "I'm sorry."

"Why? Why do you want to leave us?" Sehun whispered but loud enough so everyone can hear.

"Please Kail, Don't go.." Tao whispered, tears welling up in his eyes. 

I gave him a hug and said, "I have to go Tao. I'm sorry."  I let go of the hug and walked towards the door but someone pulled me back again, "Let me go. Please." I whispered, on the verge of tears. 

"No."  It wasn't Sehun's voice. Or Lay's, or Luhans, Or Chanyeol's. I looked up to see who was holding my hand.

Kris.