Chapter 62. Surprise...

After about an hour of driving, Kyungsoo FINALLY stopped the car at a... cafe...?

"Here we are--'

"Why the hell are we here?" I asked him, already pissed.

"Saeng are you on your period or something?" he asked curiously.

"Kyungsoo.." I warned and he quickly raised his hands up in defense.

"Get out of the car" he said.

"What? No! Take me home!" I yelled at him.

He sighed and opened his car door and came around to my door, he opened it and took my hand and pulled me out of the car, but not roughly.

"Kail ah~ Stop being so rude" he smiled and patted my head.

"I'm being rude?! You just told me to get out of the damn car!" I yelled at him as I stamped my foot on his making him yelp in pain.

"Yah yah, what's going on here??" a familiar voice asked.

I turned to see... Kris? 

"Oh great.. another asshole.." I muttered.

"D.O pissed you off?" he asked calmly.

"I wanna go home!" I whined as I glared at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo took a letter and a yellow rose out of his back pocket and handed it to me before quickly running into his car and driving off.

"WHAT THE FU-" I was about to scream but Kris quickly covered my mouth.

"Hey hey, we're in public. Just read the letter." he said to me.

I mumbled under my breath and opened the little letter.

'Hey Kail.. We all know that you're really upset about the incident.. But please be cooperative and I promise you that you'll be happy in the end of this.. Just.. please?'

I read the letter over again and then looked at Kris.

He just simply smiled and took the letter from my hands and pulled me towards a waiting taxi.

"Get in, I already paid" he said.

"Wha- no!" I yelled.

"Cooperate." he smirked and helped me into the car.

I sighed and held the flower that Kyungsoo gave to me, before Kris closed the door, he threw in a blue coloured rose and another letter, then the taxi drove off.

I opened the tiny letter and read it..

'Hey! Again! If your reading this then D.O and Kris must have done a good job. Please cooperate until the end. It's near. Don't worry. Cya!'

I sighed and pouted, reading the letter over again.

Soon the taxi stopped, "Get out" he blunted.

"Um.. Can you tell me where I'm supposed to go..?" I asked him.

"Are you retarded?" he blunted once more.

I wasn't in the mood for this right now so it instantly pissed me off even more.

"Look I don't know where the hell I'm going so you must know! I swear to god if Kris just paid you to-"

"Kail!" a familiar voice called out and soon the door of the taxi opened and I saw Suho's face and Tao behind him.

I sighed and got out of the car while Suho apologized to the driver.

After the driver drove off they turned to me.