Chapter 83. DRUG

~Kail's P.O.V~   

I sighed and sat down on the floor in the middle of the living room.

Why? You ask? Because I'm bored. That's why.

Jinyoung, Baro, CNU, Sandeul, Gongchan, Eimi and Chorong all left about an hours ago and there's nothing to do.

"SEHUNNI- Oof~!" 

"Ooowww..." I groaned as Luhan fell on top of me.

"Oh! Why are you under me Kail?" He asked.

"Get off!" I groaned as I tried to push him off.

"Luhan get off of her" Kyungsoo's bored voice spoke as I heard footsteps lead to the kitchen. 

Luhan nodded and stood up, lending me a hand and pulling me up once I took it.

I huffed and puffed out my cheeks as I made my way into the kitchen and sat on the counter as Kyungsoo was making a sandwich.

"Hey" I called as I threw a disposable spoon at him. 

He caught the spoon before it could even hit him and looked at me, "Don't tell me you're bored" he said.

As soon as I nodded he rolled his eyes and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and walking out the back door, to the back yard where there was a pool.

There I saw the rest of the guys in the pool, well, some of them. Some of them were laying down on the grass and relaxing. 

I propped up the chin while I was practically hanging on Kyungsoo's shoulder as he walked over to them while munching on his somehow crunchy sounding sandwich.

-

-

-

"Oppa" 

"Hmn?" 

"Why does your sandwich sound so crunchy?" I asked, slightly weirded out.

"Oh it's fried lizard with a hint of cockroach, want some?" He offered and I could sense that he had a smirk on his face.

I scrunched up my face in disgust and bit his back causing him to flinch.

"You would taste better" I said, after a few seconds, my eyes widened at how wrong that came out, "I-I mean-"

I was cut off by him bursting out in laughter. I pouted and I let my body go limp in his arms as I was tired of being bored.

Being bored IS tiring. -.-

"Oppa" I called once again as he stopped next to the pool.

"Kail" he chuckled.

"I'm bored" I pouted as I fiddled with his shirt since I was still hanging off his shoulder.

"Go play with Kai and Chen" He said as he put me back on my feet.

I pouted and held out my arms motioning that I didn't want to walk.

He sighed and picked me up once more, this time shifting me so I was on his right hip, kinda like how a mother would hold her kid.

"Look what the cat dragged in!" Tao shouted from the other side of the pool.

"Yeah! It's Kail~" Kai cheered as he was in the pool. He swam the the ladder and climbed out, about to run over to us.

"Jongin, If even a splash of water gets on me. You're dead." Kyungsoo threatened making Kai instantly turn around and jump back into the pool.