Chapter 75. Please..

~Kail's P.O.V~

 Nightime.

"Oww" Chen groaned as Kai flicked a melted marshmallow and it hit him.

"Jongin, keep flicking those things and you're dead" Kyungsoo growled.

"Aww you care about me!" Chen cooed as he hugged Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo just huffed and pushed him away.

"Don't touch me" he mumbled as Chen pouted.

 "Oppa be nice for once!" I chuckled as he was right next to me.

"Kail ah why do you only call D.O, Chanyeol and Umin oppa? Why not us?" Suho asked with a sad expression.

I shrugged, not really knowing how to answer that question. 

I leaned my head on Kyungsoo's shoulder and he leaned his head on my head as he poked the fire with a stick.

"Yah! Stop playing with fire!" Chen said as he almost got touched with the burning stick. 

"Uwaa~" Kai made a weird noise as he yawned and stretched his arms, "Well I'm tired! Kail let's go to bed--'

"Die." Kyungsoo said cutting Kai off.

I laughed and Kai pouted and stood up along with Chen. They both walked towards their tents and trapped themselves inside.

I looked up to see Luhan and Sehun laughing with eachother.

"What are you two laughing about?" I asked as Kyungsoo pulled me closer to him.

Sehun looked up smiling but as he saw us his smile faded and he sighed, "D.O can we talk?" he asked.

Kyungsoo looked at Sehun and nodded.

He stood up along with Sehun and they walked away from us.

~Sehun's P.O.V~

 We all sat around the campfire and I just sat there next to Luhan hyung staring at the fire while everyone else spoke.

"Kail ah why do you only call D.O, Chanyeol and Umin oppa? Why not us?" Suho asked and I looked up to see her shrug and lean her head on D.O's shoulder, making my insides twist and I felt like something gripped onto my heart and sqeezed it tightly. Even though she just leaned on his shoulder, I know she likes him and he likes her. It hurts.

I felt someone nudge me and I looked to see Luhan hyung giving me a painful look. I looked at him confusedly until I saw that I was gripping onto his wrist tightly. I quickly let go of his wrist and he breathe out a sigh of relief.

"Sorry hyung.." I said to him as I tried to advert his stare.

"I know you're hurt Sehunnie but you can't stay like this. Atleast talk to him and maybe he'll back down." Luhan whispered as he leaned closer to me so I could hear him.

I nodded and sighed once more.

"I know.. But it's obvious that she likes him too.." I sighed.

"It's also obvious that she loves you too." he said.

"..." I didn't know what to say so I just replied with a poker face.

He sighed and held my shoulder.

"Talk to him before it's too late. Talk to her before it's too late. Fix everything before it's too late Sehun." he said as he stared at me wearing an expression I've never really seen before.

"H-hyung what's wrong?" I asked.

"You. You're wrong. Sehun. You think she doesn't love you, am I right?" he asked.

I sighed, "I'll try my best Luhannie.." 

He sighed and pinched my arm making me flinch in pain.

"What the hell" I mumbled as I rubbed my arm.

He put up his wrist in front of my face and I gasped. His wrist was completely red and swollen. 

"D-did I do that?" I stuttered with wide eyes as I grabbed his hand, making sure I didn't hurt him any more.

He pulled back his hand and nodded, "Yes. You did pabo" he chuckled as he pinched me again making me flinch.

"Stop that hyung~" I chuckled as I pinched him back making his mouth form an 'O' shape. 

"D-did I hurt it?!" I panicked and he chucked and pinched me hard making me flinch once more. 

"Stop worrying Sehunnie it doesn't hurt that much, the swelling will go down by morning" he chuckled.

I nodded and he leaned his head on my shoulder making me chuckle, "HunHan" I mumbled making him laugh and I laughed with him. 

"What are you two laughing about?" Kail's voice asked.

I looked up to see Kail sitting really close and almost on top on D.O and D.O hugged her side. My smile faded and Luhan pinched my back and I flinched once more and then sighed.

"D.O can we talk?" I asked.

He looked up from poking the fire and stopped hugging Kail.

He looked at me for about 2 seconds before nodding and standing up.

I stood up also and Luhan smiled slightly before I walked away from all of them, D.O following behind me.

I stopped behind one of our tents and he stopped also and looked at me, waiting for me to speak.

"It's about-'

"Kail... I know." he cut me off.

I nodded and bit my lip, "Hyung I love her.." I said softly.

Silence.

I looked up at him to see him staring at the ground.

"What if I said I loved her too?" he asked.

"Hyung I-"

"I know. She loves you too Sehun. You can have her." he cut me off once more.

"Hyung-"

"Just let me warn you, if you ever screw up and hurt her. Oh Sehun. I won't hesitate to step in and make my move." he said.

"I won't. I won't ever hurt her. I love her alot hyung. I love her... I really do.." I said as tears fell from my eyes.

He sighed and wiped my tears, "Stop crying. It makes you look fat." He smiled slightly before turning around to walk off.

"Hyung wait." I called making him stop and look back at me.

"What?" he asked.

"Thanks.." I smiled softly.

He nodded and smiled back at me, "No need." 

He smiled once more before walking into his tent that he's sharing with Xiumin.

I turned around to walk back to my tent but I saw something that made my heart beat fast. 

 Everything froze. 

 My heart broke.

My eyes widened. 

My feet moved but my mind didn't.

I quickly ran over to the horrifying scene and I couldn't help but freak out at what I saw.

Please...

Please say I'm dreaming..

I don't care anymore just please god please tell me that this is just a horrible prank..

Please..