Chapter 30. Why Kail..?

~SEHUN'S P.O.V~ 

"What happened to her?!" I asked panicking. 

We just pulled up at the hospital and Kail stopped breathing 3 times. 

The doctors managed to save her but she keeps losing herself.

"Wait here please son." a nurse said and they carried Kail to a private room.

I saw the guys running up to me shouting stuff but I just blanked them out.

Please let her be okay.. I don't know what I'd do without her.. I'd die.. 

This is all my fault, my fault.. Why did I even leave her upstairs? 

"Sehun?" Luhan put his hand on my shoulder.

 I looked at him with tears falling from my eyes.

"W-will she be okay?" I whispered while staring at him.

"Sehun ah.. She'll be fine.. What happened?" he asked softly.

"Sh-she died.. for about 6 seconds.." I whispered shakily.

"What?" Luhan whispered in dis-belief, I nodded with tears falling.

"Sehun you should get some rest." Lay told me.

I shook my head, "N-no.. Not until Kail wakes up.." I whispered.

Flashbacks of everything coming to me. The pictures. The blood. 

"Sehun come on" Luhan said, "Get some rest.. please"

"No hyung.. I want to wait for Kail.." I said in a shakey breath. 

~Luhan's P.O.V~   

"No hyung.. I want to wait for Kail.." Sehun said to me.

His voice sounded weak and shakey. 

I've never seen Sehun like this before.. He's never been in love before.. I think. 

Whenever one of his family members or close friends pass away, he just covers his sadness with anger.  But this.. with Kail.. H's different. 

I turned to look at the guys to see all shocked or confused/sad faces. 

"Guys.. come on help me out here.." I said while taking Sehun's hand.

Xiumin walked up to us and held Sehun's other hand, there was a room with small beds and chairs that the staff let us stay in so we went there and the guys all took I seat. Xiumin and I helped Sehun lay down on the small white bed and Chanyeol handed us one of the hospital blankets.

"Ew.. Yeol that smells disgusting" Baekhyun whispered, but loud enough for all of us to hear it.

"Shut up Baek.." Chanyeol mumbled and walked back to sit next them. 

I covered Sehun with the blanket and I looked at him with tears in my eyes. 

He's my best friend and I can't bare seeing him like this.. A tear fell from my eyes and I wiped it away. Sehun was just staring right at the ceiling so I rested my hand over both of his eyes. 

"sleep Sehun ah.. Please.." I whispered. 

He didn't reply but I felt him sigh through his nose and I felt his eye lashes brush against my hand, he closed his eyes.