Chapter 14.

I woke up to the someone shaking me, I groaned and flung my hands in that person's direction,

"Ouch!" he yelped. I opened one eye and I saw Lay next to me.

"Why are you here?" I mumbled while trying to stick my head under the pillow, but totally failing because SOMEONE took it and threw it across the room.

"you're still asleep, D.O sent me to wake you up"  he told me,

"Lay It's like 2 am right now" I whined,

"No stupid. It's 9:30am, look at your clock " he said, I peeked at my clock and he was right, it's 9:30. 

"Leave me alone" I mumbled.

"Kail come on, everyone's waiting for you downstairs." Everyone?  Sehun?

"No" I said but it came out muffled because my face was buried on the bed.

"Kail come on" Lay said.

I sighed and got up, "Get out" I said,

"Go change in the bathroom, I'm waiting right here." I groaned and went in the bathroom. I did my business and took a shower, then brushed my teeth and hair.

When I finished everything I came out of the bathroom, "Finally! Damn girl!" Lay exclaimed, I rolled my eyes, "Let's go" he said,

"Do I have to go down there right now?" I asked.

"Yep" he replied while pulling me out of the door. I sighed but walked with him. When we walked downstairs everyone was there and by everyone I mean everyone. Sehun's there too. I really don't wanna see him. 

"KAIL" Chen said while running to me with his arms wide open,

"Chen you act as if you haven't seen me in weeks." I said. 

"I had a bad dream! " Chen pouted.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked totally confused.

"I need a hug" I sighed but hugged him and he almost squished the living daylights out of me.

 "Chen you're killing me!" I exclaimed,

Baekhyun got up and pulled Chen off of me. Chen pouted and ran to Luhan, "Luhan! Baek hyung is being mean to me!" he 'cried' to Luhan. 

"Baekhyun! Don't bully my ChenChen!" Luhan yelled at Baekhyun. 

"Sorry Chen" Baekhyun said,

"So Kail.." Chanyeol started,

"Hmm?" I said while trying to kick Kai off of the couch so I can lay down,

"YAH~ STOP KICKING ME!" Kai yelled,

"Move" I said simply,

"No!" he yelled like a 2 year old.

I sighed, "Chanyeol you were saying?" I asked motioning for him to continue.

"Yeah, So we have great news!" he proclaimed. 

"Oh? And that news is..?" I pressed on,

"Well..." Suho started. 

Well? I waited. Silence.

"Well what?" I said,

"We-" Tao started but Xiumin cut him off

"WAIT!" We all looked at him expectantly.

"I have to go to the bathroom!" he yelled, he got up and sprinted to the bathroom.

5 minutes after. He returned and sat down in his spot. "Proceed." he said as if nothing happened. 

"Well-"

"Oh my gosh stop it with the wells and just say it!" I cut Kyungsoo off.

"Derek's been arrested!" Baekhyun and Luhan said at the same time. 

What?

Derek got arrested? That's good news. Right? Even though he's still technically my boyfrien-

" You still think of him as your boyfriend?" Chanyeol yelled, Did I say that out loud?

"Yes"

I need to stop thinking aloud..

"N-no I don't" I said.

"You just said that"

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did"

"No I didn't"

"Yes You did"

"NO I didn't"

"YES you did"

"No I didn't!"

"No you didn't!

"Yes I did!!"

"hahhahahaha got ya!"

Gah. Chen annoys me.

"Chen shut up! Kail he's not your boyfriend and he never was, Why would you think of him as your boyfriend if all he did was harm you? He hurt you yet you still think of him as your boyfriend? You haven't seen him for weeks yet you still think of him as your boyfriend?" Sehun said.

"Sehun he was my boyfriend. I can't deny that. Yes, he harmed me and hurt me, and yea, I haven't seen him for weeks, maybe even months, But he was my first love. " 

"You didn't love him! He didn't love you!" Chanyeol joined in. This was supposed to make me happy. That Derek's in prison. But it doesn't.

"He loved me!" I yelled. 

"He never loved you Kail! Why would he hurt you if he loved you?!" Baekhyun yelled,  I can't remember seeing Baekhyun like this.  

"He loved me! I know it! I loved him! Just shut up!" I shouted.

"You don't even know what love is! I love you! Baekhyun loves you! Lay loves you! Not even as a friend or sister! We love you way more than that! Can't you see it? You made us fall for you. THIS is love! THAT was not love!" Sehun shouted.

"What?" I stammered. They love me? They can't love me like that.

"You can't love me! " I yelled,

"And why not?" Lay asked with an unreadable expression,

"B-because.. Beca-Because.. I-I" I didn't know what to say.

The rest of the guys all left the room already. I guess they didn't want to be in this whole fight. I sighed, Sehun ran his fingers through his hair and Baekhyun massaged his temple while Lay pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Kail.. " Sehun breathe. "You h-" Lay cut him off,

"Choose." he stated.

"What?" I asked, totally shocked with what he just said.

"Choose Kail.. one of us three. " he said.

"You can't do that. I can't choose." I whispered, tears falling from my eyes.

 "Lay what are you doing?" Baekhyun asked Lay. 

"Baekhyun, Sehun, Let her choose. Whoever she chooses we will respect her choice. No fighting. No battling against eachother. Just let her choose." Lay told the two guys.

"Kail. We won't force you to choose any of us. I'm sorry." Sehun said. 

"When.." I sniffed.

"Anytime. It's your choice. We will wait." Baekhyun said. 

I sniffed once again and nodded. They all went off the bed and I went to my room. I took a shower and changed. I got in bed and started thinking. 

What do I do? I can't choose.

I don't want to hurt them. I really don't. But I'll have to choose _____.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~A/N~
Follow and vote guys please!