Chapter 39. Jumped.

"Why are you here?" Xiumin asked, I could tell he was trying hard not to start a fight.

"Look here you, Kail is taken and you had your chance but you blew it. Now leave her alone before I beat the crap outta you. And trust me, after that happens, I don't think you'll be walking anytime soon. Or in this case, breathing." Kyungsoo threatened.

"You'd think we would actually be nice to you. There's a reason we didn't act like this at the hospital you know? For one.. It's a hospital. And two. Most of us were too lazy. But we've been getting alot of rest these days. And I don't mind killing anyone." Xiumin growled.

Sehun held onto me as if I was his life. 

I looked closely at Jinyoung who stood at the door, tears in his eyes and I noticed blood dripping from his leg. I gasped and got up.

"Kail!" Sehun called but I didn't stop.

I ran up to Jinyoung and I kneeled down, I rolled up his jeans and gasped at what I saw.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked.

"I got jumped. I fought them off but one of them had a knife.." Jinyoung whispered.

"Lay can you help him?" I turned around and looked at Lay.

Lay stared at him with a angry expression, "No. I'm not helping that piece of-"

"Please Lay" I begged, he sighed and shook his head.

"Sorry Kail. I like helping people but he deserves it."

A tear fell from my eye and I turned to look at Jinyoung, in pain... He's hurt.. I can tell.

I helped him into the room and I pushed him slightly to sit on a close by chair.

I took off my shirt and wiped up the blood from his leg. Tears fallng from my eyes.

"Kail-" I cut Sehun off.

"Just don't.. I'll help him. I know you guys hate him but he's in pain and I can't bare it so just don't say whatever you were going to say, I don't care.. I want to help him." I said softly.

I felt something cover my upper body and I turned to see Sehun's shirtless body.

"Move.." he said.

I shook my head, "Leave him alone Sehun.." I said to him.

"Kail I'm not going to hurt him." Sehun said and he helped me up from the floor.

"Lay" Sehun called. 

Lay sighed and walked up to Jinyoung, examining his cut. 

"Tao can you go get my kit?" Lay asked.

Tao nodded and ran up the stairs coming back with Lay's first aid kit.

He opened it and took out an alcohol swab and placed it on Jinyoung's cut.

He gasped in pain and I flinched.

"I have to stitch it up... Sehun take Kail upstairs. Take Chen and Suho with you." Lay said.

Sehun nodded and took my hand, he motioned for Suho and Chen to follow him and we walked upstairs. 

 We walked into mine and Sehun's room and sat in silence.

That was until..

"YAAAHHH~!!!!" Jinyoung's voice screamed out.

"Ji-" I was about to get up but Sehun held onto me.

"Shh.. Lay's stitching his cut.. It hurts but it'll stop in a bit.." he whispered.

"AAHH GOD~!" he screamed once more.

I hugged Sehun and buried my face in his chest trying to block out the screams.

He hugged me and whispered soothing things in my ears, trying to calm me down.

Tears fell from my eyes, thinking about what was happening downstairs.

I hate those things. I hate hospitals. I hate doctors. I love Lay but still..

"Hey.. Don't cry.." he whispered while rubbing my back.

I broke the hug and he smiled at me slightly while wiping my tears.

I turned around to see Chen and Suho sleeping on the bed.

I sighed and Sehun chuckled a bit.

There was a knock on the door and Kyungsoo walked in.

"Hey, he's done.. You can come down now.." he said and he looked at Chen and Suho and rolled his eyes.

We walked down the stairs and I saw a passed out Jinyoung on the couch.

"Wha-" 

"He passed out because of the pain but he'll be fine." Lay cut me off.

I sighed and Sehun pecked my lips.

"I know you care about him but don't leave me for him okay?" he whispered.

I smiled and nodded, "I would never" I whispered and kissed him.

He kissed back and then pulled away.

"I'm tired.." I sighed.

"Come on.. You can go to sleep now since it's 7pm. Are you hungry?" Sehun asked.

I shook my head, "I'm good" I yawned.

He chuckled and carried me upstairs and laid me on the bed.

He laid down next to me and I hugged him, he hugged me back and we both fell asleep hugging eachother.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A/N~

            WHAT'LL HAPPEN TOMORROW WITH JINYOUNG???? 

        I'M TIRED. *YAWN* GOODMORNIGHT READERS! THANKS FOR READING! BYE.