Chapter 49. Our moment...

Don't complain because this story is rated R. 

To think you know that already -_-

~Sehun's P.O.V~       

I woke up and got out of bed instantly.

I need to talk to Kai.

I walked out of the room, leaving Kail's sleeping body on my bed.

 I walked down the stairs to see Xiumin yelling at Kai. 

"Didn't you yell at him yesterday?" I asked, walking into the room.

"He's a asshole" Xiumin muttered.

"I know" I stated.

"Leave him alone.. Yea, we all agree that he's an idiot but we were all part of it okay?" D.O's voice said.

"I told her not to do it" I stated.

"We know that Sehun. It was her choice. It was a one time thing anyways." D.O said.

"Yea.. Don't make a big deal out of it.." Kai said.

"You better shut up" Xiumin said to him.

He sighed and sat on the couch.

"Where's Chanyeol and Baek?" Luhan asked, changing the subject.

"They left early.. Didn't say where they were going. Baekhyun didn't even know where they were going, well.. judging by his expression, he didn't. Chanyeol was in a hurry." Kris explained.

"Weird.. Chanyeol usually tells me whenever he's going somewhere" Suho said.

"I have to go to my mom's house today. I'm actually about to leave now. Who wants to come?" Lay asked.

"Me!" Chen, Kai and Luhan said at the same time.

Lay nodded, "Well go change and meet me in the car" 

The three guys nodded and ran upstairs to get ready. 

We all love Lay's mom because she's super cool and she's a great cook. 

She's not Lay's real mom though. His mom was killed. She took him in even though he was old enough to go on for himself. But he accepted her because he loved her like a mom.

Believe it or not, he was a broken guy when we first met. 

He only hung out with Chen and I. But mostly Chen. 

It was hard getting him to break but we managed. 

He lost his memory though. That actually made it easier for us. And for him. 

We didn't want him to remember anything but he remembered. And so did Chen. 

Since Lay forgot, Chen did also. But then when lay saw that death certificate in Chen's room.. It seems like he got everything in a second.. Like a PANG or memories. Must have hurt him badly. 

He must be really strong to just forgive Chen like that. I don't think he remembered hanging with me though. 

Chen and I were his best friends. He told us everything. But now he only remembers his past with Chen. Nothing with me. 

It hurt now that I think about it. But I won't pressure him into remembering. 

He tried committing suicide and he almost suceeded. But he ended up living.

He lost his memory that way, I don't even want to remember this anymore. 

"Sehun.... Sehun? Sehun why are you crying?" Xiumin's voice spoke.