Chapter 79. Home Sweet Home.

~Kail's P.O.V~    

"HOME SWEET FUCKING HOME!!!!!" Chorong screamed as she ran out of the bus and ran towards a car that was parked infront of the house.

The car door opened and a tall boy stepped out and greet her with a hug. 4 other boys stepped out of the car and my eyes widened.

"Baroooooooooo!!!!" I exclaimed as I handed Sehun my bag and I ran towards the guys.

"Heyyy Yoonaayy!!" Baro greeted as I hugged him.

"Channy!" I exclaimed as I hugged him too.

He smiled and ruffled my hair, "Hey rascal" 

"How's you and Sala?" I asked him.

He huffed and just walked away, leaving me with confused yet, a little hurt. 

"Hey, don't worry about that. He's a bit stressed." CNU said as he gave me a hug and messed with my hair before walking towards the bus we came from.

I nodded at nothing and I soon felt myself being lifted up into the air.

"WAAAH!" I screamed as I was thrown up in the air like a ball, being caught after. 

My eyes instantly shut tightly and I held onto the person who caught me.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." I kept mumbling as shock came over me.

"Hey Yeola" Sandeul's voice greeted but I just kept mumbling 'Oh my god' while clinging onto him.

He chuckled and threw me up again and my eyes snapped open.

"SANDEUL!!!!!!" I screamed and someone caught me, I noticed Baro caught me this time.

Baro threw me up again and I couldn't stop screaming, this is torture..Please god please help me!

I was caught once more and I opened my eyes to see Sehun glaring at both Baro and Sandeul.

"S-sehun" I stuttered as my eyes were still wide.

I looked to see both Kyungsoo and Xiumin also glaring at Sandeul and Baro.

Sehun put me down on my feet and pecked my lips before facing the two boys once more.

Kyungsoo cracked his knuckles while Xiumin cracked his neck and Sehun chuckled.

"You two better run.." He said lowly.

As soon as he said that, Baro and Sandeul sped off and Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Sehun ran behind them. The five of them ran like there was no tomorrow.

"You okay?" Luhan chuckled as he walked up behind me. 

I nodded and smiled at the 5 boys who were currently running around the front yard.

Kyungsoo tackled Sandeul and Xiumin helped Kyungsoo pin him down.

While Sehun and Baro wrestled on the grass.

"Good to be home.." I smiled as Luhan nodded with a sly smirk.

"HEY I JUST NOTICED THAT WE'RE AT HOME!" Kai screamed from inside the bus.

"Why isn't the bus gone yet?" I asked Luhan making him chuckle.

"The driver fell asleep." he replied.

"KAI I'M GETTING WIFI~!!" Chen shouted as he stuck his head out of the bus window holding out his phone.

"IDIOTS" Kyungsoo shouted as he was still wrestling with Sandeul.

"Where are the others?" I asked as I looked around only seeing some of the guys.

"Kris, Lay, Tao and Suho went upstairs already to shower and sleep" Luhan answered.

"Hey!" Jinyoung called.

"Hey Jin!" I greeted as he walked up to me.

"I'm gonna go help Sehunnie" Luhan smiled as he ran off to help Sehun.

"How are you?" He asked as he gave me a hug.

I smiled as we broke the hug, "I'm fine, how about you? I see you on Cho are closer" I winked.

He blushed and pinched my cheek.

"Yah, shut up." He chuckled.

"Have you two..." I smirked as his eyes widened. 

His hand flew up to my mouth and I licked it making him remove it instantly.

"Kail!" Chanyeol called.

"Yeah?" I answered as I turned around.

"I need your help" he said slyly.

-

-

"What did you do?!" I shouted as I walked into Chanyeol's and Baekhyun room with Jinyoung.

There I saw Baekhyun passed out on the floor and Chanyeol stood chewing his nails nervously.

"Uhh..." he chewed his nails nervously.

~Flashback, Chanyeol's P.O.V~

"Hey Baek! Catch me!" I called as I jumped off of the bed and onto him.

~End, Kail's P.O.V~

"Uhh....He f-fainted.." Chanyeol said nervously.

"You're lying." Jinyoung smirked.

"Jin it's okay. I don't think I wanna know what happened.." I mumbled as I looked at the unconcious Baekhyun laying on the floor.

I walked into their bathroom and got a wet towel as Chanyeol put Baekhyun on the bed.

-

~a few hours later~

-

"Baek?" I called as he groaned and opened his eyes.

"Oww..." He mumbled as he rubbed the back of his head.

He sat up and looked around the room.

"What are yo-" 

He cut me off.

"Where is Chanyeol?" He asked angrily.

"What's wrong?" Jinyoung asked.

"THAT BUFFALO JUMPED ON ME AND KNOCKED ME OUT!" he exclaimed making my eyes round.

Jinyoung stood up and held up his finger saying "one second.." 

He walked out of the room and after a few seconds, we could hear a burst of laughter coming from the hallway.

Baekhyun sighed and stood up, "What time is it?" He asked. 

"It's 5pm, everyone already showered and went to sleep saying that camp was tiring." I rolled my eyes.

He nodded and walked into the bathroom.

I stood up and walked out of the room to see Jinyoung and Sandeul wrestling on the floor.

I sighed and shook my head before walking to mine and Sehun's room.

I walked inside to see Sehun spread out on the bed and snoring softly as his head hung off the end of the bed.

I held in my giggles as I whipped out my phone and recorded this moment.

I pinched his nose meaning he couldn't breathe and he instantly bolted up.

I burst out laughing as I held my phone up to his face.

He looked pissed.

"You could have killed me!" He exclaimed as I kept laughing.

He huffed and pulled me onto the bed and wrapped his arms and feet around my body making it hard for me to even move an inch.

I squirmed in his grip as he just chuckled and held me tightly.

I gave up in trying and soon enough we both fell asleep tangled in eachother's arms and legs.