Chapter 85. Mianhae Hyungs.

~Kail's P.O.V~   

"Come o-" 

"No." I cut him off.

"Kail-" 

"Sehun. Go now." I demanded.

I found out everything. Well, I remembered everything. Everyone thought I forgot and when I woke up 21 hours later, starving I might add, they were all acting like nothing happened. -.- Seriously? Liars.. Well attempted liars... Wait what? 

Sehun sighed and nodded as we walked into Xiumin's room.

"Oppa" I called as Xiumin looked up at me.

"Yeah?" he answered, not even looking at Sehun. 

I looked at Sehun and he sighed, "Hyung, I'm sorry for being disrespectful towards you.."

"It's fine. It was my fault anyways, no need to-"

"No hyung." Sehun sighed and walked closer to Xiumin as I stood there and watched them, "It wasn't your fault. You didn't know and I was stupid to blame you for it..." he trailed off.

Xiumin smiled slightly and ruffled Sehun's hair, "Thanks Sehunnie" 

"Am I forgiven? Because if I'm not then she'll literally kill me.." Sehun whispered to him but I still heard it and shot daggers behind his head.

Xiumin chuckled as he looked at me and saw me glaring at Sehun, "I think she'll kill you whether you're forgiven or not. But you're forgiven." 

Sehun looked back at me and sighed as he saw me glaring. 

"Come on." I said to Sehun as Xiumin smirked and went back to doing whatever he was doing.

~At Kris' Room~

"Hey" Kris smiled at me but his smile dropped when he saw Sehun. I sighed and grabbed Kris' ear and pulled him down to meet my face.

"Look, you idiots are gonna make up whether you like it or not. Understood?" I spat.

He looked at Sehun and Sehun just shrugged. Kris nodded and I let go of his ear. 

"Kris" Sehun started.

"Hyung" I corrected him. Kris chuckled at my attempt of teaching Sehun some manners.

"Hyung.." Sehun said, "I'm sorry for being disrespectful towards you. I shouldn't have told you that you were disrespectful because I am the one that is disrespectful.. I hope you forgive me." Sehun said as Kris' jaw dropped. 

Kris turned to me, "What did you do to him?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes and Sehun continued.

"Hyung? I'm willing to make up for everything." 

Kris nodded with a sly smile, "Fine you're forgiven. Just remember your manners" he said before walking into his bathroom.

"Next" I spoke as Sehun just sighed and followed me.

~Chen's Room~

"Yo" Chen greeted.

Sehun sighed heavily before starting.

"Hyung I'm sorry for being disrespectful yesterday and for ignoring you when you gave me orders. I should have followed your orders like good boys do" Sehun said before Chen burst out laughing and I laughed along with him, "Y-yah.. she made me do it.." Sehun pouted.

Chen gave me a highfive before forgiving Sehun.

"Next" I said and Sehun groaned but nodded.

~Lay's Room~