Chapter 42. Chen's Flashbacks.

~Chen's P.O.V~  

Lay grabbed my collar and shook me. 

He yelled at me.. Cursed at me.. I hurt him.. I know.. I just had to. I didn't have a choice. If I didn't then.. Then he'd be dead.. 

"STOP IT LAY!" I shouted.

He slowly stopped and looked at me with red eyes.

Everyone else with tears in their eyes. 

I did it again.. I hurt the people I love.. 

I pulled my hand back and I ran upstairs and locked the door. All of the memories rushing back to me. I couldn't take it.

~Flashback~ 

 I ran and ran.. I heard their footsteps behind me, getting closer and closer by the second. 

I ran fastered than I could ever run and I saw my best friend.. Laying on the ground with blood all over his body. 

"Lay!" I shouted and I grabbed him and pulled him with me. He was in pain. But I couldn't stop running. They'll kill us. They'll kill Lay. 

"Ch-Chen...Please..Stop" Lay coughed out.

"I can't stop Lay!" I yelled and I kept running.

I tripped on my own feet and we both fell to the ground.

I groaned in pain and I opened my eyes to see THEM standing over us.

The people who I trusted. The people who I grew up with.

"Kim Jong-Dae... You've made the biggest mistake of you life.." He growled.

With just the snap of his fingers, my best friend was being beaten in front of me. 

His cries and yells filled my ears and I couldn't help him. 

I'm sorry Lay.. I'm sorry..

~End of Flashback~   

I held onto my head as all of the memories filled it. 

I screamed out in pain while holding my head.

~Flashback~   

"I'm so sorry Lay.. Please please please forgive me" I cried while hugging my best friend on the hospital bed.

"I-it's fine Chen ah.. I forgive you.." he smiled at me.

~End of flashback~   

"AAAH!!"I screamed and fell to the floor holding onto my head.

~Flashback~

"Stop it! Please stop it!" I shouted.

They wouldn't stop. He grabbed me and placed something cold and metallic on my head. I shut my eyes tightly, knowing what it was.

"We'll leave your friend alone.. Only if you make us a deal" he smirked.

He nodded his head to his friends and one of them lifted Lay from the ground.