Chapter 67. One Word.. YES!

~5 months later~ 8:00pm~ 

"Kail can we-"

"No." I cut him off.

"Ple-"

"Later Chen..."

"Come o-"

"Chen, Leave her alone" Kyungsoo said from the kitchen.

"What does he want?" Tao asked, walking out of the kitchen and sitting on the couch.

"He wants me to play with him.." I mumbled and continued reading my book.

"Chen I'll play with you~" Kai sang as he ran down the stairs.

"Kai don't run on the stairs you might fa-" 

Suho  stopped talking and I heard Kai groaning.

"Pabo.. Let's play!" Chen mumbled the first part and he helped Kai up and they went to the front yard.

It's been 5 months since something bad happened. And that was when I had to give up my baby girl. I'm still sad about it. But I'm happy as long as the guys are with me. These 5 months has been the best. Xiumin and Kyungsoo made up with Sehun and Xiumin apologized to Luhan for punching him too hard. 

It's already Feburary (A/N Just a random month. Sorry for skipping our Christmas and her birthday~!! It's too much to write about and I'm lazy..)

And I HAD a laptop but SOMEONE broke it. Chen. Sehun, D.O, Lay and Xiumin got me a laptop, ipod and a new phone for my birthday, yet I couldn't thank them enough for it. 

Apparently Xiumin, Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are watching mine and Sehun's sex life.. Weird..

"Kaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiillllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a girl's voice rang.

"Eimi's here?" I asked, looking up from my book.

"What the hell~! I'm so hurt~!" Luhan exclaimed as he stomped out of the room leaving the rest of the guys in a laughing fit and me confused.

 "Okay then.." I muttered.

 Suddenly my book disappeared from my hands, meaning one of those idiots grabbed it. -_-

 "Give it back" I said as I looked to see Chanyeol reading it.

He faked a gasp, " No way gurl~ this is getting goooodd~" he sang as he plopped down next to Baekhyun with the book in his hands.

"Baekhyun" I pouted and he chuckled and took the book from Chanyeol but someone grabbed it from him.

Xiumin.

"Kail you've been reading for hours now, take a break. Aish~" he said as he gave the book to Lay to take upstairs.

 I pouted and folded my arms, slumping back into the soft couch.

"Where's Sehun?" Kris asked.

"JINJJA?!" I heard Kai and Chen yell from outside.

 The other guys heard it too but they just shrugged it off, knowing Kai and Chen, the two trolls, they'e always talking shit..

Soon enough, the door burst open and Chen and Kai skipped inside like two giddy high school girls who got asked out for prom.

"What's up with you two gays?" Kyungsoo blunted as he stared at them with a disgusted facial making everyone chuckle.

"Ohh nothinggg~" Kai sang as Chen giggled like a girl.

"What the hell.." Xiumin mutter while staring at the two giggling boys by the closed door.