Chapter 25. Shocked.

I woke up with Sehun's arms around me. I poked his nose and his eyes opened.

"Morning beautiful" he said. 

"Morning" I said and he kissed my nose and got up to shower. 

I got up and walked to my room. I did my business and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and hair and then changed into a jeans a button up shirt. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to be greeted with the wonderful smell of pancakes. I sat down on next to Baekhyun and D.O placed a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks Kyungsoo" I smiled. He nodded and gave the other guys their plates. Sehun walked in with wet hair and he shook his head side to side like a dog, hitting everyone with little splashes of water.

"Sehunnie I'm eating!" Luhan whined.

"Yea come on dude. We can't waste precious food." Xiumin said while stuffing his face.

I giggled and D.O just shook his hand and handed Sehun a plate of pancakes. He took one for himself and he sat down next to Kai.

We all ate in silence and everyone got up to go their separate ways leaving Tao, Sehun and me. 

We sat there for a few minutes untill I got up to wash the dishes. Tao got up and walked out of the room and I felt hands wrap around my waist. 

"Hey" Sehun whispered.

"Hey" I replied, still washing the dishes.

"You okay? You've been pretty quiet lately" he asked.

"Not only me. You too. And the other guys." I told him.

"Yea.. But don't worry okay? You'll be fine. promise." he told me. I nodded and he excused himself to use the bathroom. 

As I was finishing up the dishes, something caught my eye, there was this guy across the street staring at this house. I looked at my watch and it says that it's currently 10am.

I finished washing the dishes and I dried my hands. I stared at the guy for a few minutes until I realized he was staring at me. I diverted my gaze to something else as soon as I caught his eyes. He looked somewhat familiar. 

"Kail!" someone yelled from upstairs making me jump almost a mile. "Yah~ stop yelling! And what?!" I yelled back. "Can you take out the trash? Jebaaaaall!!!" D.O begged. I sighed and didn't reply. I took the bag from the trashcan and walked outside with it.

I walked to the dumpster and threw the bag into it. As I threw the bag, I heard a ripping noise, I looked down and sighed. There's now a tear in my jeans. :\ Crud. 

I sighed heavily, Lucky only a bit of skin is showing. I can change into a different jeans when I get inside.

I turned around and bumped into something hard. I looked up to see the face that gives me nightmares. The face that... took my innocence. The face that-

 I was cut off my him grabbing me forcefully, I tried to scream but he just covered my mouth. I kicked and tried biting him but he wouldn't let go. I felt myself being thrown to the ground, I groaned in pain as my head came in contact with the ground.

I opened my eyes to see him standing right over me. 

"Missed me?" he said before pulling out a knife. I got up to try to run only to be pushed back down by him. Tears were falling form my eyes like waterfall.

"D-derek please" I cried as he crouched down next to my body.  

"Shut up!" he spat out. I felt the cold metal touch my skin and I tried screaming but he covered my mouth with one hand.