Chapter 66. Surgery.

~Sehun's P.O.V~    

 "I thought so..." 

Kail turned around and ran up the stairs leaving all of us in pure shock.

-

-

-

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and turned to run for the stairs but a hand pulled me back.

"God dammit Xiumin I'm not fighting with you right now!" I shouted at the pissed off looking boy who held my wrist.

"Leave her alone, you already ruined her life" he said to me.

"Fuck. You." I breathe out as I pulled my hand out of his grip and ran up the stairs.

-

-

-

I ran up the stairs and into the bedroom to see no one. My palms got all sweaty as I looked at the closed bathroom door.

"Kail..?" I called as I walked up to the door and knocked on it.

No answer.

The other guys ran into the room and looked at me, confused.

"Kail I'm coming in.." I said loudly as I took a key from my dresser and unlocked the door.

-

-

I wasn't ready for this... My eyes widened in shock as I saw Kail's bloody body on the floor. a razor still in her hand, blood still falling out of her wrist.

I didn't waste any time and I got down next to her and took off my shirt, I pressed my shirt onto her wrist and stopped the blood.

"S-someone call an abulance!" I shouted at the 11 shocked guys standing in the doorway.

"NOW!" I shouted making them startled.

"Kail.. Kail" I whimpered as I picked up her fragile bloody body.

-

-

-

-

"You bastard this is all your fault! If you didn't get her pregnant we wouldn't be here right now!" Xiumin yelled at me in the hospital corridors. 

"Xiumin calm down. There's nothing we can do but choose.." D.O said calmly even though I could tell that he was just as pissed.

If you're wondering what we're talking about. 

Kail's doctor told us that Kail's in critical condition because of the pregnancy. 

They can only save one of them, either the baby or Kail. 

"Um Mr. Oh.. Kail's awake.. She's aware of this situation and she wants to talk to you, Mr. Soo and Mr. Kim." the doctor called us.

I nodded and we walked into the room with confused yet worried faces. 

As we entered the room, there we saw Kail hooked up the different machines. Beep Beep Beep. Is all could be heard. 

She looked so pale.. And.. Dead..

"Kail.." I said softly as I sat beside her.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me and then at D.O and Xiumin hyung.

Then she looked at me again.

"Let me go.." She said softly making me bolt up instantly.

"What?!" 

Tears were forming in her eyes and tears were already falling from mine. 

"Kail we can't do that" D.O said, looking as if he was about to break down.

"Please.. I don't have much time. Just save her.. Save Jessica.. Sehun.. Umin.. Kyungsoo please.. " she begged weakly.

"Jessica?" Xiumin asked softly.

She nodded, "I named her Jessica.. Please let her live her life..So many adventures in store for her.." she said softly.

 "Kail" I said shakily.

"Sehun please.." she begged.

"N-no.." I refused.

I can't let my girlfriend die. 

"Please.. "she bagged.

"No is no Kail. You can adopt. We're not letting you go" D.O said firmly yet shakily.

"Ple-"

Xiumin cut her off, "No Kail. We'll see your after surgery.." he smiled sadly and walked out of the room.

-

-

~Narrator's P.O.V~  

After Sehun and D.O walked out of the room leaving Kail there alone, they told the doctors their decision.

"Save her.. " was all that Sehun said.

-

-

The doctors walked into the room and started preparing for the surgery when Kail spoke.

"Please.. Save my daughter.. I'll do anything.." she begged weakly.

"Miss just relax. We were given orders to save you. I'm sorry." a doctor replied as he hooked her up to more machines.

"But- Ah!" Kail gasped as she felt a sharp pain in her stomach.

 "What's wrong miss?" a nurse asked her.

"P-pain... apayo... aaahhh...." she groaned and squirmed trying to stop the pain.

 "Sir we need to do the surgery now." the nurse said as she lifted Kail's shirt and saw blood.

The doctor nodded and gave Kail some medication so she would fall asleep. 

After about 5 short minutes, Kail was out like a light and the surgery began.