Chapter 47. What do you mean Lay?

~Sehun's P.O.V~   

I felt something resting on my chest and I opened my eyes to see Kail sound asleep, her head resting on my chest and her hands wrapped around my waist. Around her eyes were red and puffy and I could tell that she'd been crying.

I slowly raised my hand and placed it on her damp cheek.

I stroked her cheek for a while until a heard the door open.

 "Oh good, your awake. Your an idiot you know that right?" Lay said as he sat on the bed next to me.

I sighed, "D.O already informed me" 

I noticed I didn't have a shirt on and I had a big bandage on my stomach.

"Thanks hyung.." I said to him.

He nodded and smiled, "You know.. She started crying the moment she saw you in Umin's arms" he said and motioned to the sleeping Kail on my chest.

I sighed and moved the hair out of her face. I stared at her angelic face before Lay spoke again.

"She wouldn't stop crying until D.O finally spoke to her and calmed her down. As soon as I finished aiding you, she laid next to you and fell asleep after awhile" he smiled.

I smiled and stared at her for a while before turning back to Lay, "What time is it?" I asked.

He looked at his watch and answered, "1:30pm" 

I nodded, "Where's D.O?" 

I saw someone walk past the bedroom door at the same time I asked for D.O

"D.O! SEHUN WANTS YOU!!" Luhan shouted and continued walking to wherever he was headed.

Kail shifted and I placed my hand on her waist so she would be comfortable.

"That sounded wrong..." Lay mumbled.

I chuckled and punched him playfully on his shoulder with my free hand.

"Hey damage me and have no one to aid you whenever your hurt." he warned.

"I don't mind.." D.O said and walked into the room, punching Lay's shoulder in the process.

"Ow.. That wasn't very playful.." Lay mumbled.

"I know" D.O replied and then looked at me, "Why do you WANT me?" he asked while raising one eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Speak softly, she's asleep."

He nodded and I continued.

"Can you guys help me with something?" I asked.

"Depends..." D.O trailed off.

"We can torture Chanyeol" I said to him. 

"Okay I'm in. What do you need help with?" he asked.

"We'll need Umin's help too" I said.

"Okay.. I'm in. I don't mind torturing someone, Speak." Xiumin's voice said from the doorway.

He walked in and sat down on the bed.

"Okay good." I looked at Kail to see she's still sleeping and I continued.

" I have a perfect birthday gift for Kail" I smiled.

"And?" D.O said sounding bored.

"I need your help in buying it" I said, "We can all take credit. She'll love it." 

He nodded.

"What is it?" Xiumin asked.

"A Laptop and an ipod." I answered.

He nodded, "I'm starving.. D.O?" Xiumin pouted at D.O.

He sighed and got up, walking out of the room and pulling Xiumin with him.

"I'm go-" Lay was cut off by Kail's whimpers.

She shifted and buried her face in my chest.

I shot Lay a confused look and he remained silent and stared at her as if he knows what's happening.

"Ka-"

"Don't." Lay whispered.

I gave him a confused look but he ignored me and looked at Kail.

She whimpers and I felt something wet and warm on my chest.

"She's crying" I whispered to Lay. 

I was about to wake her up but Lay held my hand and stopped me.

"Don't.... Sometimes when you wake someone up from a nightmare, it affects them somehow." he whispered.

I sighed and looked at her as she squirmed and whimpered on my chest.

It pained me how I couldn't help her.. Even though it's just a dream. It still hurts.

She kept whimpering and squirming until I felt her grab my hand tightly.

I gasped at how tight she held my hand and she just kept whimpering.

Lay moved closer to her and whispered something in her ear repeatedly.

She started to calm down and soon enough the whimpering and squirming stopped and her grip in my hand loosened.

She started breathing even and softly and I looked at Lay.

I gave him a confused look and he nodded.

"Tell you later. Something's wrong with her. I'll be right back" he said and walked out of the room.

I laid there confused as to what he meant by 'something's wrong with her' ..

What's that supposed to mean?

I sighed and hugged her waist while thinking about what Lay said.

"Something's wrong with her" 

It kept repeating in my head.

What do you mean Lay?

----------------------------------------------

~A/N~

ANNYEONG~ :D SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE.

HAD A MINOR ACCIDENT LOL

ANYWAYS HERE YA GO! ENJOY! CHU~