Chapter 84. Just Friends.

~Sehun's P.O.V~   

"She-sh-she grabbed my.. lower region.." he mumbled as he looked down at the floor innocently.

Kail giggled and I groaned and grabbed both her hands while staring right into her eyes.

"Kail. Sleep." I said to her but she just stared at me blankly.

"...You people suck!" she spat and she got up from on the bed and pulled her hands back from my grip.

"Park Yoon Sung get back here!" I called at her as she ran out of the room.

I groaned and Baekhyun did the same as we both ran out of the room to see D.O holding her arms behind her back while she struggled to get free.

"She's out of control" D.O said as she was trying to bite his arm.

I sighed and took her hands from D.O as she kept squirming.

"You guys aren't gonna please me!" She pouted as she struggled  to pull free.

She stomped on my foot and I instantly yelped in pain and let her go.

-

-

-

-

-

"Aaaahhhggg!" Kail groaned as she tugged on the cloth that D.O used to tied her arms and legs with.

It's been 2 hours and she won't even calm down.

Everyone is just sitting around the living room and chuckling softly at her failed attempts to get free.

"Here someone hold her down" Lay said as he walked into the room with a needle and syringe.

"What's that?" I asked him as both Chanyeol and I stood up to hold her.

 "It'll just knock her out for a while.. She should be fine once she wakes up." Lay replied as Chanyeol and I held her tightly to try to stop her from squirming.

"Sehunnnnn" She whined as her eyes got teary.

"Babe calm down" I told her softly as I pushed the little strands of her hair back and behind her ear, "just relax okay? Lay will it hurt her?" I asked as I looked back at Lay who was busy measuring the drug in the syringe. 

He nodded and bit his lip, "Ahm.. Yeah it'll hurt her.." he hesitated a bit before speaking again, "Alot.." 

My eyes widened as I looked at the needle once more to see how big it was. How did I not notice how long that needle was? I looked at the needle, then at Lay, Chanyeol. And then at Kail who was cowering and whimpering softly as she heard what Lay said. She may be drugged but she can still understand stuff. Her mind just choose to block some stuff out. Apparently it didn't block out what Lay said. Chanyeol untied her hands as she didn't struggle as he pulled her into a hug. I sighed and looked back at Lay.

"She looks fine to me.." I said to him, not wanting my girlfriend to be in pain for even just a second.

Lay shook his head, "Xiumin's an ass-- sorry hyung" he said as he looked at Xiumin and then back at me, "That drug isn't just any drug Sehun. She can literally go crazy. Period." he sighed as I shot him a confused look, "Look, It's like a girl's menstrual cycle, Sehun. She'll be on and off. Like a light switch. She'll be pissed for a while, then energetic, then sad. Like she's pregnant. Why do you think Xiumin acts like a bitch most of the time? Why do you think I go with him to the drug store to get candy?" Lay asked me and I looked at Xiumin who just shrugged and gave me an apologetic look, "Like now, look at her" Lay said as he nodded his head towards Kail.