Chapter 35. BAEKHYUN'S WHAT?!

"Up Up Up!" Someone screamed while jumping on the bed.

"We're up! We're up!" I yelled.

"Come onnnn!" Chen yelled.

"She said we're up Chen!" Sehun yelled.

"Ok hurry and get ready!" he yelled and ran out of the room.

I sighed and got up, I was about to walk to the bathroom but Sehun hugged my leg and I couldn't move.

"Sehun ah.. Let go, I have to shower" I groaned.

He pulled me down and got on top of me, "what if I don't want to?" he asked.

"Please?" I pouted.

He smiled and kissed my lips and I kissed back making him smile bigger while kissing me.

"KRIS THEY'RE MAKING OUT ON THE BED!!!!!!" Kai's voice screamed in the doorway.

Sehun pulled away and chuckled.

I pushed him off of me and I got up and walked into the bathroom.

I closed the door and stripped from my clothes, stepping into the warm shower.

I showered and brushed my teeth and stepped out.

I put on some jeans and a sweater and walked out of the bathroom to see Sehun's shirtless body with a towel on his shoulder.

I gulped and stared at him, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Like what you see?" he smirked.

"No she doesn't, she's scarred for life now because of you!" Luhan walked into the room and pulled me out and down the stairs.

I didn't say anything and I just went wherever he pulled me.

We walked into the kitchen and sat down. 

Kyungsoo placed a bowl of cereal in front of me, "Eat up, we're late. Where's Sehun?" he asked.

"Taking a shower" I answered.

He nodded and walked out of the kitchen leaving only me, Luhan and Baekhyun who just walked in.

 "Luhannie where's Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked Luhan.

"Molla, Is he still mad at you?" 

"Yea..." Baekhyun replied.

"Sorry bro" Luhan patted his back.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Baekhyun asked Luhan.

I don't think he noticed me sitting here.. Weird...

"Yea what is it?" Luhan replied.

"Well um.. Do you-do you think that um.. " he trailed off.

"What is it Baek?" Luhan asked the younger boy.

"Do you think that.. Chanyeol... Um.. L-likes me?" Baekhyun stuttered.

"Wha-what? What are you talking about?" Luhan asked.

"I-I don't know.. I'm ahm.. I-" 

"Just spit it out Baek.." Luhan encouraged. 

"I-I think I l-like him.." Baekhyun said softly making me choke on my cereal.

I coughed loudly and the cereal got stuck in my throat making me hold my neck.

"Kail!" Baekhyun exclaimed and Luhan ran over to me and patted my back worridly until I stopped coughing.

I breathe out heavily and coughed a few more times and Luhan handed me a glass of water. 

"Wha-wh-what are you doing h-here?" Baekhyun asked, stammering with worried eyes.