Chapter 10.

~Baekhyun's P.O.V~  

I can't believe Kail would harm herself. My heart cracks every time I look at her wrists, I'm glad the guys found out about it yesterday. We made her promise to stop. After Sehunnie came downstairs we all spoke for a while and we all agreed for us to take turns in hanging out with her and making her feel happy. We need to make her feel welcomed. She's been living with us for a while now. Hopefully our plan will work.

We Are One!

~Chanyeol's P.O.V~   

Kail ah~ 

Sigh. Why would she harm herself? Baekhyun hyung came up with an awesome idea to make her feel welcomed and loved. I hope it works. What am I saying? This will work! Hwaiting! What's that smell?

We Are One!

~Luhan's P.O.V~    

Where's Sehun?

"Sehunnie!" I yelled while walking around the house. Where is this guy?  

"Seh-" I was cut off

"What?!" I heard Sehun yell from his room. I smiled and walked in,

"Sehunnie we should hang out like we used to. Ever since Kail came here we've barely had any bro time" I said. 

I love Kail. Don't get me wrong. I think I'm actually IN love with her. But I just wanted to spend some time with my bro. No problem with that right? Right?

Sehun sighed and sat up on his bed, "Luhan I-" I cut him off,

"Ah, You mean Luhannie." I said.

He nodded.

"Luhannie. I agree with you. How about we hang out later? We have to take turns in hanging out with Kail so we can hang with her and then when our turns are up we can go have some bro time. We'll go clubbing." 

Oh right! We have to hang with Kail! Forgot.

"Okay!" I exclaimed happily.

I was sad when I found out about what Kail did but I felt relieved when she promised to stop. And plus, we are helping her.

We Are One!

~Sehun's P.O.V~ 

Kail. Kail, Kail Kail, Kail. Her name makes me smile.

"Luhannie can you leave? I need to change" I said to Luhan. We agreed to hang out later after we're finished with cheering Kail up.

"Sure, I'll be downstairs." he said while getting up and walking out the door.

I looked at the time, I wanna hang with Kail now. But sadly it's not my turn yet.

Damn you Chen.

We all agreed in taking turns so I'm waiting for my turn. Hwaiting! We are gonna make her so happy! 

We Are One!

~Chen's P.O.V~ 

"Kail ah~ Can we go to the park? Pleeeaaassseeeeee!" I begged Kail, she sighed and nodded. "YESSS!!" I fist pumped and ran out of her room to go get my clothes, I ran into my room and grabbed clothes and ran back to her room.

" ChenChen go change in your room.." She said, I shook my head,

"Nope!" I said popping the 'p' .

It's my turn to hang with Kail so I can't leave her alone. This should be fun. I love Kail. She's my little sis.

She groaned and turned away, I chuckled and changed quickly.