Chapter 22. Hospital and Sehun

It's been 3 weeks and I've been ignoring the guys since then. I feel really bad and I really miss them but Jin's gotten really different. He yells at me now. Baro, Gongchan, Sandeul and CNU always tell him that he's acting like a jerk but he just ignores them or tells them to mind their own business.

I had to get more food so I decided to go to the store and buy some food and snacks.

I got ready and I headed off the the store. It's not too far from the hotel but it's not close either. 

So I took a cab and told the driver where I wanted to go.

On the way there, the driver stopped for someone else to enter the car. The person entered the car and the driver started driving again.

It was a guy. He looked pretty familiar. I sighed and he turned to look at me.

"Kail?" he asked. Sehun. 

"Y-yes?" I replied.

"Kail Why have you been ignoring my calls? The guys' calls. What did we do?" he asked softly.

The driver stopped and I got out of the car without another word. I sighed.

I heard the car door open and Sehun came out of the car.

"Kail what did we do?!" he asked loudly.

I sighed and turned to him, "You guys didn't do anything, Sehun. I'm just..Busy.." I told him.

I turned around to walk into the store but he grabbed my hand. 

"Please Kail, I know you're not always busy, It's been three weeks and you can't even reply to our text messages? You're THAT busy? Doing what? Kail and tell me the truth." he said.

I sighed and turned to walk into the store.

"Kail" he called but I just continued walking around the store, grabbing stuff to eat and drink.

Why can't he just leave me alone? I know, I miss him.. And he wants to know why but I can't tell him, Jinyoung was a good guy. But now.. He's just a jerk. 

I was about to grab something else but I felt a hand grab mine. 

"Kail let's go somewhere. Alone. So we can talk about this. Please." Sehun whispered.

"Sehun please. I can't. Just leave me alone." I shook him off but he just grabbed me again.

He spun me around to face him and he hugged me, tightly. "I missed you Kail.. I barely see you anymore. I love you.." he whispered.

Tears were falling from my eyes and I sniffled. He broke the hug and then lead me out of the store.

"Sehu-"

"Shh... Just stop Kail. We need to talk." he cut me off and lead me to the nearby park. No one was there and we sat down on a bench.

He turned to me and looked me in the eyes.

"Now tell me the truth. Why are you ignoring us? What did we do? If we didn't do anything then why do you hate us?"

"I don't hate you! It's just that... I'm b-"

"Stop saying you're busy Kail! We both know that's not true! I can tell when you're lying. Just tell me the truth." he said, frustrated. 

"Kail." I heard another voice. The voice that scares me now. The voice that yells at me. Jinyoung.

I turned my head to see Jinyoung standing there with a pissed look on his face.

"J-Jin I-"

"I told her to stay away from you, Sehun. I told her to ignore you guys. She listened to me because she loves me." he stated.