Chapter 13.

I woke up to the bright sun peeking through the window, I groaned and threw my pillow at it but obviously it didn't help. I groaned while getting up then walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I left my hair loose and flowing. I put a cute little bobby pin in it just for style and I changed my sweats to a jeans. I kept on D.O's shirt since it's so warm and cozy. I then remembered what happened yesterday and sighed. I hope Sehun isn't mad at me. I still can't believe Kris would stop me from leaving.

I walked downstairs and I heard loud laughing in the kitchen area. I walked to the kitchen door and as I was about to open the door, someone ran out, knocking me over in the process.

"OOF!" I groaned and rubbed my head, "DUDE!" I yelled,

"Kail~ Sorry." Chen said,

"Why were you running anyway?" I said while getting up, still rubbing my head.

"Sehun's trying to kill me" he pouted.

I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion,

"Why?" I asked,

"I drank his bubble tea. I told him sorry but he still wants to kill me." he mumbled. I sighed and took his wrist.

"Come." I said.

He didn't say anything and followed obediently, I walked into the kitchen to see all of the guys sitting and talking. They stopped and looked at me.

"Sehun" I said while looking at Luhan. 

"I'm not Sehun! What are you looking at me for?! Your scaring me!" Luhan cried and ran to Kyungsoo.

I sighed. "Sehun." I said once more.

"Yeah?" he answered. 

I walked up to him, "Why do you want to kill ChenChen? I asked, I heard some of the guys giggling and I turned around, "Shush" I put my finger to my mouth indicating for them to shut up. 

"He took my bubble tea." Sehun mumbled while pointing at Chen like a little kid.

"DUDE I SAID SORRY!" Chen shouted.

"Shut up!" I told the two of them. 

I was about to walk away to get something to eat but Chen grabbed my arm, worst part is, he grabbed my wrist.

"Ow, ChenChen let go" I whispered to him, he looked at my arm and gasped,

"Shit sorry" he kept saying sorry so I covered his mouth with my hand.

"It's fine" I assured him. "Kyungs-" I started but Chen cut me off,

" KAIL HE'S GLARING AT ME!" he shouted while pointing at Sehun. I sighed. I still got D.O's attention.

"Sehun stop.." I said. 

"But he took my bubble tea!" Sehun said. I sighed.

"Yeolie can you go get Sehun some more bubble tea? Pleaaseee?" I begged. I just wanna eat breakfast without having these 'kids' annoying me.

Chanyeol sighed but nodded and got up. "Sehun come with me" Chanyeol said while pulling Sehun with him. Sehun happily walked with him and they walked out the door. I sighed and turned to D.O

"Is there anymore breakfast?" I asked.

He chuckled and gave me a plate of pancakes. I sat down next to Lay and Baekhyun and started eating "Mmm" I moaned while chewing the pancakes. I felt someone poke my cheek and I turned to see Baekhyun poking me.

"what is up with you guys today??" I asked,

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked while playing with a knife and fork. "Kyungsoo.." I groaned.