Chapter 19. Girlfriend

~Jinyoung's P.O.V~ 

I've only known Kail for about a month.

I can tell that Sehun guy likes her.

I like her too. I asked her if she wanted to go with me to the park today and she said yes so maybe I'll confess.. Maybe. 

If it's the right time, I guess, then yea.

I got her a present too. I really hope she likes it.

The guys know that I like her. They told me to go for it. So I'll try. 

I'll Try.

~Kail's P.O.V~  

I already took a shower and brushed my teeth. I'm just trying to find a good outfit right now. I looked through my clothes but nothing really fits the park.

I found a blue silky dress and decided to just wear that with my uggs. It's a weird style but I kinda like it.. Scratch that. I love it. 

I left my hair flowing and I put a cute little bow in it. I looked at my appearance in the mirror and smiled. 

Good enough.

I heard a knock on the door and I went to go open it. 

When I opened it I saw Jinyoung standing there with a smile plastered onto his face.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey, you ready?" he asked. 

I nodded and he took my hand and entwined our fingers. I tensed up a bit but then he flashed another smile at me and I calmed down. This doesn't feel right. But yet.. It doesn't feel wrong. 

-

-

We arrived at the park and we sat down on a bench. 

We talked about stuff for probably hours since it was already 4pm

Luckily we brought stuff to eat so we didn't starve haha.

Suddenly, he cleared his throat and turned to face me. 

"Ah um Kail ah... Yoonie.. I um" he stuttered. I smiled just to reassure him.  

He smiled back slightly and continued. 

"I um.. I know we've only known eachother for about a month now.. But it's long enough to develop feelings for someone.. And um.. Well.. Yoonie I um.. I like you..." he trailed off.

I didn't know what to say. Now he likes me? Sehun, Lay and Baekhyun... What do I do?

"Jin I-" I started but he cut me off.

"Just give me one chance. I won't hurt you. I promise. I'll be the best boyfriend ever. I'll do everything and anything just to be with you." he begged.

I sighed and took a minute before nodding slightly. I admit I like Jinyoung. Only because I hang with him now more than than the Exo boys.

"Yes!" he cheered. He then made me close my eyes. 

I felt him pulling my hair back and I tensed up. 

"Jin what are yo-"

"Shh.. This is just a gift from me to you." he said.

I felt a cold metal on my neck. 

When I opened my eyes I saw him infront of me smiling like an idiot.

I touched my neck and noticed that he put a chain there. When I looked at it it was silver with a gold half of heart.

"It's beautiful.. But where's the other half?" I asked.

He pulled out a similar necklace to mine and showed it to me. 

"I'll always have the other half of your heart. And maybe sometime.. I'll have your whole heart to myself. I know you like Sehun, Lay and Baekhyun. But atleast I'm getting a chance with you." he whispered.

I blushed a deep red and took the necklace from his hands. I made him turn around and I hooked the necklace onto his neck. 

He turned around and smiled at me and I returned the smile.

It's now 5pm.

"We should get back home." he whispered in my ear. I giggled because it tickled and nodded.

We walked back home hand in hand. Yes, we call the hotel our home now.

As we reached the hotel we went straight to the elevator. When we reached on our floor, we got out and went to my room. All of the guys said that they were gonna hangout in my room while we were gone. I didn't want them to but they somehow made me say okay.

We entered the room and the 4 guys ran up to us.

"She said yes" Jinyoung grinned from ear to ear.

"So your his girlfriend now?" Sandeul asked.

"Yes." I smiled at the hyper guys. They all cheered but then I heard a familar voice.

"What?" 

Sehun....

I looked behind the guys to see all 12 other guys standing there with different facial expressions.

"S-Sehun I-"

"Save it." he said coldly and pushed through the guys. He walked out of the room leaving me with 11 other shocked boys.

I sighed. This is gonna be hard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A/N~

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW AND VOTE! LOVE YOU GUYS! BYEEEE!