Chapter 45. Trust.

It's 8pm and we're all back home.

Tired and worn out.

"What did you guys do?" Baekhyun asked Tao and Suho.

Tao sighed and answered, "I had to sit there for almost 2 hours next to him jumping and screaming for every little thing." 

Baekhyun chuckled and patted his back as if telling him that the torture is over now.

"What about you guys? What's up with the cast?" Suho asked Xiumin and Kris, changing the embarrassing subject.

Kris rolled his eyes and Xiumin chuckled, "We had a competition and Kris lost." he said. 

"And almost broke his hand." he added while chuckling.

The guys all laughed, "How about you Baek? Where'd you and Yeollie go?" Kai asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and punched Kai's shoulder.

"We just walked around and then went to a cafe and hung out" He said simply.

Chanyeol laughed, "Baek, I told you. I don't mind, remember?" he said making Baekhyun blush.

"They don't have to know that Yeol.." he blushed a hot pink.

"And you guys?" Chanyeol asked us.

"We went to the park. Spent a while trying to get Kai off of the swing but when D.O threatened to break him then he cooperated fine." Luhan smiled.

"Yea and D.O tried to steal my girlfriend" Sehun chuckled.

"And you guys?" Kyungsoo asked Lay and Chen.

"Oh we fell asleep.." Lay answered.

"In the kitchen" Chen added, making everyone laugh.

"Sure that's all you did?" Kai wiggled his eyebrows.

Lay threw his phone at him, and he fell to the floor holding his eye, "Oowww Lay my eye! I don't know why you did that because you're the one that has to aid it!" Kai pouted.

Lay rolled his eyes and got up, he pulled Kai up and they walked into the kitchen for him to put ice on it.

"So-" Sehun was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "It's like 8:30pm!" he muttered and walked to the door.

When he opened it, he was about to close it instantly but I stopped him.

"Come in Jin.." I smiled at him.

Sehun sighed and sat down next to the pissed looking Xiumin.

"Thanks.." he smiled at me.

"Why are you here so late?" I asked him.

"Oh sorry. I didn't really check the time.. even though it's dark outside..." he trailed off.

"Dumb ass.." Kyungsoo muttered and got up, walking into the kitchen.

"Sorry about him.." I said to Jinyoung.

He just nodded, "It's okay. I know they hate me." he said.

"You got that right." Xiumin said.

I glared at him and he just rolled his eyes and got up, walking into the kitchen also.

I sighed and looked at Luhan who shot me a 'sorry' look before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Chen and Tao all got up and walked into the kitchen saying that they're hungry but I know that's not true.

"Well... I'll go too then.." Suho said before getting up and leaving.

I sighed and looked at Sehun.

"I'm not gonna be a jerk. Like Jinyoung" Sehun stated.

"Sehun.." I warned.

"Oh no. Don't mind me Kail. I'm just trying to be nice to the guy that hurt you. PHYSICALLY." 

"Come on man. What's your problem?" Jinyoung asked.

"I'm not the one with problems here." Sehun stated.

I sighed knowing where this was going.

"Look Oh Sehun. If you think that I might try something then say it to my face." Jinyoung said.

Sehun smiled and walked up to Jinyoung.

"I think.. That you are going... to try something" Sehun said slowly while giving him a death glare.

Jinyoung raised his hand and was about to hit Sehun but his hand was stopped by someone.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you." Chanyeol smirked.

Jinyoung pulled his hand back and looked at me.

"Sorry Kail. I'll text you." He said before walking out the door.

I turned to see all of the guyy looking at him as he was walking out with fury in their eyes.

"What is wrong with you guys? He told us why he acted like that right? Then why do you hate him?" I asked them.

Xiumin sighed, "Kail, we hate him because he hurt you. We can't trust him so soon." he said to me.

I sighed knowing that he was right.

"Fine.. But please stop being so rude to him.." I said.

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Why do you even care for him so much?" he asked.

"Because Sehun. He was there for me when all of you guys weren't." I replied to him.

"And who's fault is that?! You're the one that ran away!" he shot back.

 "That's because you guys made me choose!" I snapped.

 "WE SAID WE WERE SORRY!" He yelled.

Tears pricked my eyes and I felt someone pulling me upstairs.

"Come on Kail.. You can sleep in our room." Kyungsoo said while pulling me into his and Xiumin's room.

I sighed and nodded.

I got into the bed and Kyungsoo layed down next to me.

I laid my head on his chest and I almost instantly fell asleep.

After hearing Xiumin's faded voice, "Sehun ran out.." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------