Chapter 65. Fight.

~Baekhyun P.O.V~  

Everyone stood there... Staring at Sehun and Kail in pure shock.

I could see the pissed off looks on Xiumin's, D.O's and Chanyeol's faces.

I saw Xiumin's hand twitching at the side of him and he clenched his fists.

"Ch-Chanyeol.." I nudged Chanyeol and he shrugged me off.

"Not now Baekhyun" he said.

"Chanyeol" I called a little louder and he looked at me.

"What!" 

"Xiumin!" I exclaimed as he dashed towards Sehun. 

Kai and Lay instantly reacted and they quickly held him back, but someone else took the lead. D.O. D.O dashed towards Sehun and as he was about an inch away from Sehun, Luhan and Kris held him back.

"Calm down Xiumin!" Lay shouted at the older boy who had a deadly aura surrounding him. 

~Kail's P.O.V~

I stood there frozen. I couldn't process everything at once. 

Kyungsoo and Xiumin were both glaring at Sehun and trying to get themselves free from the others' grasp.

I looked at Kyungsoo to see him shooting invisible bullets at Sehun and then Xiumin who was just mentally strangling him. Tears fell from my eyes but I didn't care. I ran up to the closest one of both and it was Kyungsoo.

"K-kyungsoo" I spoke but he just ignored me and kept glaring at Sehun. It seems as if hearing my voice made him more determined to break free and he just fought harder at the two pairs of arms that were holding him back. 

"P-Please stop!" I cried as he spun around and punched Luhan making him fall back from force.

Chen ran over to Luhan to see if he was okay and afterwards, turned to Kyungsoo.

"You bastard you knocked him out!" he shouted.

Kyungsoo stopped fighting Kris' grasp and looked at Chen, then Luhan. Then at me. 

"Stop crying." he demanded while staring at me and then adverting his stare to Sehun. His eyes immediately showed anger.

"D.O stop it" Kris warned.

"Xiu- Ah!" Kai was cut off as Xiumin spun around and threw a punch directly towards his face, making him fall back also. Kai quickly stood back up with a pained, yet, angered look on his face.

"Hyung you shouldn't have done that" he warned and soon enough, his fist connected with Xiumin's face.

"KAI!" I screamed out as Tao caught Xiumin before he fell back. Tao may look weak but he's really strong. But too bad Xiumin's stronger.

Xiumin stood up and pushed Tao back making him crash into Suho.

He stared at Kai for a while before chuckling.

"You bastard.." he chuckled as he wiped a bit of blood from his mouth.

"Umin please stop! Kai.." I cried out.

I looked at Sehun to see him with a horrified look on his face.

"Sehun why are you just standing there?! Stop them!!" I shouted at him as I shook his body but he ignored me.

"I can't." he said as he didn't even make eye contact with me.

"Kai !" I heard Suho exclaim and I looked to see Kai fall back to the floor while gripping his stomach tightly.

Suho and Tao running over to him and trying to help him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Lay shouted at Xiumin who has regret marked all over his face.

Chen picked up Luhan and I was shocked to see that he lifted him with ease and walked up the stairs.

Lay lifted his fist and was about to punch Xiumin and that's when I had enough.

"STOP! STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT!!"  I screamed as I gripped my head, it hurts from screaming so loudly.

Everyone froze and looked at me.

"I'll abort it. Is that what you all want?! You don't want me to be pregnant right?! Fine then. I'll abort this baby! I've never believed in abortion. I always saw abortion as murder. It really is. Do you want me to kill this baby?"  I asked them as they stood there in shock. 

I turned to Sehun. 

"Kail.." he whispered as he was about to step closer to me but I stopped him.

"Don't.. I'll kill this baby if that's what you all want." I turned back to them "Maybe I'll even kill myself. Not like you guys would care, right?" 

I looked at all of them to see their shocked and hurt expressions. 

No one said a word. It hurts. It really does.

"I thought so.." I said softly but loud enough for them to hear me.

I quickly turned and ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. I ran straight into the bathroom not even hesitating. 

I locked the door and leaned against it for a while. 

I slowly walked towards the cabinet and pulled out my shaver.

"I could end their pain now.. And mine.." I thought as I broke off the razor from my shaver.

I slowly brought it down to my wrist and instantly starting slicing.

All I could think of was death at the time. 

I made so many cuts that I lost count.

I could hear my name being called but I ignored it and stared at my wrist. 

'just one more cut Kail.. One deep cut.. It'll all be over.. No more pain and suffering..' a voice in my head whispered to me.

A tear from my eyes fell on my wrist and I gasped in pain as I felt a stinging sensation.

"J-just one more.." I whispered as I brought the blade down once more.

Tears fell from my eyes like never before as I made one last cut.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A/N~

             SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT HERE YOU GO~! NEXT CHAPTER MAY OR MAY NOT SURPRISE YOU. YOU MAY OR MAY NOT LIKE IT. YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HATE ME.

YOU MAY ORE MAY NOT LOVE ME. (I DOUBT) BUT WHATEVER. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS. THANKS FOR READING. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I'M UPDATING TOMORROW. 

SARANGHAE~!