Chapter 64. Positive.

~Kail's P.O.V~  

As soon as I walked into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Sex hair!!" Kai yelled loudly while pointing at me.

My eyes widened and the guys stared at me with smug looks on their faces.

I shook my head and slowly backed out of the kitchen but before I could completely leave, I backed into someone's chest and I turned around to see Chanyeol.

"Morning Dongsaeng" he smiled at me but his eyes widened when he saw my hair.

"Sex hair!" he exclaimed.

I quickly pushed him out of the way and ran upstairs and into the room, I ended up running into Sehun's chest instantly but before I could fall, he wrapped his arms around waist and smiled at me.

"Babe.. You know you have sex hair right?" he whispered making me push him away and pout.

"Yeah and now everyone else knows too!" I said before running into the bathroom and quickly brushing my hair.

~Baekhyun's P.O.V~   

"Wait so.... They had sex last night?" I asked the guys and they all nodded.

"No wonder I dreamt of sex.." Kai mumbled.

"You always dream of sex Kai ah!" Chen exclaimed making Kai hit him playfully.

"Shut up" Xiumin commanded.

Sehun walked into the kitchen and everyone's attention was on him.

"What?" he asked while getting water out of the fridge.

"Did you and Kail have sex last night?" Chanyeol asked straight forwardly.

"Did you and Baekhyun and sex last night?" Sehun asked back.

I bit my lip and looked down as all of the guys looked at us.

"Yes." Chanyeol answered, "You and Kail?" 

"Yes." Sehun blunted. 

"Did you use protection?" Kris asked.

"Of course I did" Sehun replied.

"Bastard" D.O muttered.

"I second that" Xiumin spoke.

"What?" Sehun asked them.

~2 weeks later~  Kail's P.O.V ~

I sighed knowing that today I get my period. Omo.. Such pain.

-

-

-

Huh? No... Blood?

I secured my pants again. No blood? What the... I always keep track of my period days and I know for certain that it's supposed to start today.. Hmm... I could be late though.. I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom not giving another thought about it.

~3 days later~

"Kail. You look pale. Are you okay? Did you eat yet?" Kyungsoo asked as he cupped my cheeks, I nodded my head, restless for some reason and gave a slight smile.

"Hey we were thinkin-"

I cut him off by taking a deep breath and running off to the bathroom. I kneeled down infront of the toilet and puked my guts out. Kinda..

I washed my face and looked at the mirror to observe my face. My eyes were droopy and my face was really pale. 

So tired.. Been so tired for about a week now..